Recall (MATURE READERS ONLY)

This is a chapter of memories before Andrea divorced her ex husband if the letters looks like this those are memories.

I arrive to the new house and I look next to me, I most likely will be the one driving instead of Cameron. He used me for pleasure and I never noticed that, he proposed to me and said I should be the one making him happy, I tried.

Cameron bends down on one knee and takes out a small black box.

"Andrea, will you marry me?" Cameron opens the box and askes.

"Yes!!" I say and jump up and down. 

"Promise me that you will make me happy and that this marriage will never end" Cameron says and slides the ring in my finger.

Why did I say yes? He should be the one making me happy not me. I walk out the car and I open the back seat door. There's one thing that makes me happy, Trinity. I carry her and walk in the house. I put her down letting her walk around and I take a deep breath, a new life. I close the door. Now what?

Finally, what felt like hours the movers knock on the door, I open the door and smile. I gave Trinity to my parents, so I could unpack. One of the movers who are putting the boxes down on the floor winks at me and walks to the bathroom near me, he didn't close or lock the door, yummy!

I walk in the open bathroom, he kisses me and I touch his chest, he already removed his shirt and pants. He shuts the door and locks it. The bathroom is huge! When I first saw the bathroom before moving in, it looked tiny.

"What's you're name?" I ask.

"Henry, you're name is Andrea right?" He says and I nod. He grabs my ass and he puts his shirt on the floor for me to sit on. Before I sit down I undress my self and sits on his shirt, he walks in front of me. I remove his boxers and I lick the tip of his penis and sucks it, it could barely fit it my mouth.

Next thing you know, he pushes me and starts licking me, I quietly moan. He slides his huge dick inside of me, I want to push him back. He goes in and out, I moan so loud that he has to cover my mouth with his own hand. He continues and I start whimpering. We don't have any condoms but he tells me to switch into another position, in my next position he could fully see my ass, he slaps it and I gasp. He slides his finger in my private part and his thing in my ass I moan. If we did this in a bed it would have break.

I roll over to the floor and groan. I hear the door slam, the lights are turned off. I sit down and hold my knees.

I go on top of  Cameron , its dark and no one is outside to watch us have it in the car. I close my lips as Cameron holds my waist and makes me keep going, he doesn't want to stop. He pushes me back and leaves as I have a orgasm my eyes kept twitching as I try to look at the window, he walks in the house, I can't see anything my vision is blurry. I sit and touch my self and I have another orgasm.

I silently cry for about 6 minutes and I get in the bath and turn on cold water, I hate this. Why do I miss Cameron? 

I turn off the bath and I put on my clothes and walk out. They aren't there anymore. I decided to put up the furniture by myself, I don't need anyone. I drive to my parents house to pick up Trinity. After parking the car I then walk to my parents house, on my way there I see a sign that says they need people for a new show, I grab the paper. Huh, new jersey? Okay! I pick up Trinity and tell my parents about the new show, I have been in two movies when I was a child, I played as a kid for both movies. Those movies were a huge hit, I wasn't important and I didn't get to see fans of the movies. Now I will, when I get home I search up the show, I'm going to audition for the main roll, 'Alyssa'.