The man got up quickly and loudly, making everyone grab their weapon to point against him. The man started to pant heavily, and turned around slowly to meet eye contact with us.

"Who the hell are you guys?" He asked us.

"We are the guardians of the galaxy," I said casually stepping forward. Knowing that he is unarmed I felt a sense that he wouldn't do anything harmful. "I'm Arielle and you?"

"I'm Thor, God of Thunder. How are you in space? You are like twelve or something." Thor remarked at me.

Someone clearly had a bad day. My eyebrows frowned when I heard that come out of his mouth. I felt my eyes turn to a soft hazel then back to my dark brown eyes.

Thor noticed the change in my eye color then his breathing hitched. "You're mutant." Thor looked around and continued to talk to me, "what are your powers, mutant."

"Telekinesis. Oh! By the way, it's Arielle."

Thor nodded to get me to shut up, "Okay mutant—wait if you have telekinesis don't you move your hands a certain way and then the object moves. Do you do that?" Thor rambled on, "oh yes, you move your hands and red magic of some short comes out of your hands and glows around the object you want to move. You remind me of someone I know."

Quill came besides me and put his hand on my shoulder, "she doesn't use her powers anymore. Arielle also doesn't do that hand thing that I have no idea what you just said. She just lifts up her hand or only her body just glows when she uses her power."

Thor gave us a look, "that's stupid. Why given such great power if you don't even use it."

"Because bad things happen when I use them," I said truthfully while looking at my hands and then at Thor.

Gamora started to make soup for the God of Thunder while Mantis kindly gave him a blanket. Thor thanked the girl with antennas then went back to his interest to me about my powers.

"What do you mean by not using them? I am so confused right now."

"Can we focus about the real situation here?" Gamora said, handing him the soup.

Quill looked at Gamora, "which is?"

Gamora rolled her eyes and took a deep breath, "the entire time I knew Thanos he only ever had one goal. To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."

"Including my own," Drax piped up, making me turn to Drax and give him a soft smile to show comfort.

I faced the team and jumped off from the table I was sitting on. "If he gets all six infinity stones he can do it with a snap of his fingers like this." I stated with a snap of my fingers when I finished my sentence.

"You and the mutant seem to know a great deal about Thanos," Thor said towards Gamora and I.

"Arielle and Gamora are the daughters of Thanos," Drax said towards him.

Thor took in our words, "your father killed my brother." Thor said standing up going towards the us.

Gamora softly grabbed my arm pulled me behind her protecting me while Drax stood next to us protecting us as well.

"Stepfather, technically. They hate him as much as you do," Quill said towards the God of Thunder.

"Families can be tough." Thor said placing his hand on Gamora's shoulder making my eyes widen of his reaction. "Before my father died, he told me that I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in Hel. And she returned home stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. That's life though, isn't? I guess. Goes round and round and I can feel your pain."