Family Dinner

Noah was setting up the table for Raven's birthday which happened to fall upon...

Hope's Birthday..

Raven heard a knock on the door

Guardian with her paws help Raven open the door... It was Jeremiah, Hope, and Noodles.

Raven had the biggest smile

Noah called Guardian three times as he    poured orange juice in Raven's cup. Origami brought the cake and light the candles.

Jeremiah walk in which causes Noah to drop pitcher of juice.

Then Hope holding Raven and Raven holding Noodles.

"Hi dad." Said Hope as he blow out the candles.

...

Origami was about to faint!

"dad, blood pressure!" Hope to help his father to calm down.

Noah was to scared to speak, so only one word came out of his lips...

How?

"Because someone wanted us to be forgotten.. you are the last person that remember me.. You can't forget me, I mean I'm your big brother. Sure you hate my guts but how, if I died before you were even born. How do you hate me so much to forget me... Every birthday I was there, Talent shows I was there, Spelling bees, Graduations, dark moments, and even your wedding. Yet you hate me enough to forget me... Know why do I even..." Jeremiah was stop by a talk dog.

"Don't worry Noah they can't hurt us we are their family. They maybe demon but they have to listen to their family by blood. plus you basically asked for them to be here by take down their photos. You have to wait ten years before bring the photos down, A. It pisses off the spirits and B. It brings the dead back as demon." Guardian walk to Noodles "My question is how did Noodles come? Normally animals are not people."  Noodles stared at Guardian like he was secretly plotting murder. "I don't about you guys but the last time I check It was Raven and Hope's birthday which means we set aside our differences and wish these two a happy birthday."

Happy Birthday 

Hope and Raven 

The Origami Brothers