Zarry - What Goes Around Comes Around

Zarry – What goes around comes around

Hey Guys! Third update today hope you are all enjoying them! I am doing my best but I don't know if they are getting worse or better as no one is commenting please take a second to comment it would be greatly appreciated! :D Otherwise I will start waiting for comments to update! Anyway Enjoy my Zarry One x

Last week Zayn and I bought a flat. Firstly just because we bought a flat doesn’t mean anything in term of relationships or anything.  We both walked into the new apartment and smirked at each other it was lovely had a big lounge and a kitchen and two massive bedrooms perfect for Zayn and I. my phone started ringing, I answered “Haz, Have you told him?” “Boo Shhhh He can probably hear you” “I take it that you haven’t then”

This is why you never tell your best friend that you may like someone. Lately I have been having these feelings about Zayn, Ones that you can’t exactly describe you know just making simple comments when I see him like ‘His beautiful face’ things like that but I’m not saying them in the way I tweet Boo-bear is gorgeous or sexy I’m being dead serious not joking at all.

I don’t think I’m gay I still really like girls but there is something that Zayn has that draws me in and keeps my attention not like any girl can do. I don’t know if he feels it or maybe it’s only me but it is a strange feeling. I don’t know whether to tell him or if that will just make it extremely awkward between us which I really don’t want.

I plonk down on the couch not having any energy at all to do absolutely anything because my brain is so preoccupied so I just turn up some music on the stereo and just bop along as I think Zayn is going to see if he has any mirrors in his room. Gangnam style comes on so I just start singing along as best as I can probably sounding like a total idiot not knowing the language and doing my best to make out the words.

I feel someone’s hands on my shoulders and someone giggling into my ear. “Shut up Zayn” We both laugh and get up and then start going along the lounge with the Gangnam style moves the lasso above the head and the ride the pony or whatever he does and we both crack up laughing and crash over the couch jumping on them from the back and rolling over them. When I’m with Zayn I act like a kid again.

We both are clutching our stomachs laughing so hard on the couch. “Zayn stop I’m gonna pee myself” we both just cannot stop laughing at the sight of the other one dancing like a crazy Asian man. I head up to go to the bathroom and Zayn is sitting seriously on the couch. “What’s up Zayn?” I give his shoulders a quick massage.

“Nothing I was just thinking” I sit down next to him and decide that this is the time to tell him; even if I don’t tell him everything I could just explain a few details. “Look Zayn there is something I have  to tell you” He nods “Well Zayn I don’t know how to explain this but I think I love you” He smiles “I love you to Haz” I shake my head “Yeah I know but I don’t mean like that I mean like I honestly think I love” Before I can finish I feel his lips crashing against mine.

You wouldn’t believe we are like to partners who haven’t seen each other in a month I knew there was a strong connection and then I pulled back and Zayn spoke “Did you feel that? Or was it just me?” I shook my “No I definitely felt that” I pulled his head back towards mine and placed my forehead on mine. “I love you Zayn Malik will you go out with me?” He gave me a wink “Of course I will Harry Styles” He pulled my lips towards his and placed his hands in my curls.

He started twirling my curls around his figure and I forgot he knows the spot to make me moan just by fiddling with my hair, Dammit. He reached the spot and I could not hold it back “Groan for me Harry” He spoke for me between kisses and I released a low moan and we both laughed “I have never heard that one before” I spoke he laughed “That was a weird moan” we got back to kissing. Our tongues were battling for dominance. “Zayn you do not know how long I have wanted this” he smiled “I was just about to say the same thing”

I pulled back and put my head in his chest as he turned the Tv on and we sat in silence until I had an urge to hear him moan so I started rubbing my hand up and down the outside of his pants. “Harry stop it!” he gave me strict orders but I kept going “harry seriously don’t turn me on” I chuckled “Oh but I want to” so I stuck my hand down his pants and started rubbing up and down “Come on Zayn Moan for me” and he let out a moan. I think it was the sexiest thing I had heard which turned me on.

He pulled his shirt off and also mine and I started working on a hickey on his neck and he was letting out little groans and I was enjoying every minute of it and then he left some love bites down my neck which I was pretty excited to have showing our love for one another. I am head over heels for this boy and I don’t think he realises how much.