Nouis - I Have Been Waiting For This Moment

Hey guys again! Hope you have enjoyed the other two one shots! I am doing my best to update more asap but the problem is I only joined today and I am kind of running out of time to write them as it is really late over here! Hope you are enjoying them though and here is yet another one shot for Louis and Nialler! <3 Fan,Comment do what you want! :D

He should be home by now, where was my little leprechaun? I walked into his room just standing there in the doorway looking at his belongings, his tall green hat that he once got from a fan, the mass of bracelets on the bedside table and of course it was slightly messy so you couldn't really see much of the parkett floor because of the dirty clothes covering it. I miss him so much. He has been out visiting family in Ireland and left me alone in our apartment did he not realise how much I would miss him? Oh how I miss his blonde hair, his adorable laugh which always made me happy even if I am down and really don’t want to be happy. I miss his amazing blue eyes full of love and happiness. I just miss Niall I right now just want to be with him and have him look deeply into my eyes and tell me he loves me but no he doesn’t know I have these feelings for him.

I decided to tidy his room for a surprise when he gets back as I start putting all his clothes away I can just smell him and his crazy scent which sends my emotions flying. I feel like just sitting down and having a cry over how much I miss him but I know that I can’t he will be back soon enough I hope. I finally finish cleaning his room after a few hours! Phew I can now see the floor!

"Why are you standing here being all creepy?” I spun around and ran into his arms “NIALL!” He smiled “Louis!” I had him in an embrace for kind of a long time but neither of us pulled back. “I missed you soo much!” He giggled “You too, you big carrot!” then the unexpected happened he spun me around and kissed my lips. I pulled back and gasped “Woo Niall are you ok?” He looked hurt “Sorry I just got carried..” Before he could finish I grabbed his face and kissed him as intensely as I could, I never had the guts to tell him how I feel but now is my chance. “Niall I’m bi” He smiled “That is the best news I think I have ever heard since I met you” He pulled me in making sure there was no space separating us.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I answered with a little chuckle and turned around in his grasp to capture his lips in a sweet kiss. I wasn't a long kiss but it was enough, I had everything I wished for in my arms. Well technically I was in his arms, but he was indeed here and that's all that matters.

"What took you so long?" I asked when we broke free from the kiss. He let out a little giggle, making us both shake when he did so. "I was only away for a week Lou." He chuckled."Yeah, but I missed you." I breathed and started to blush. He kissed my nose and made me giggle.

I grabbed him and pulled into him for yet another kiss and my tongue asked for entrance in which he accepted and we just stood there deep in love and sharing a kiss which we both never wanted to end. My pants started getting extremely tight and I think Niall noticed. “You have a hard member there Louis” I blushed and looked away. He chuckled his big irish chuckle “Don’t worry it only turns me on” I laughed as he lead us to the couch in which he lay down and I was on top of him full on snogging in which we both took off our tops and I started nibbling away at his neck and he was groaning into my shoulder.

I started laughing at his little failed groans “Hey don’t laugh you are ruining the moment” I just couldn’t stop so he decided to start rubbing my member from the outside making me groan and totally bury my face into his to stop myself getting totally carried away.

I started rubbing away at his member then I reached down under his boxers and jeans and started pumping to the best I could and his face just went into pleasure and he crooked his head back and buckled his hips in towards mine. I took this opportunity to grind up against him in which he replied by rubbing up against me. We heard a knock and the door and had to lunge of each other. We through on our shirts and opened the door to Zayn,Harry and Liam storming in “Nialler!” then Zayn stepped back “Woo h oho h oho what has been going on here! I totally sense some kind of steaminess” we both shake our heads like nothing has happened as we haven’t really talked about what we are going to do with this situation.

We all plonk down on the couch and turn on the tv I then take this time to signal niall to the kitchen I smile and he smiles and blushes towards me and he whispers in my ear “I so can’t keep my hands and eye’s off you” I chuckle “We will finish tonight” I say seductively and he winks at me and what we don’t realise is that all the boys eyes are on us and they crack up and start wolf whistling and yelling “get in there boys!” and then Harry cooes out “USE PROTECTION” we all start laughing and Niall and I both blush like tomatoes and the situation turns extremely awkward but may I add I am very excited for tonight.