why call me?

• Dedicated to Ella my lovin cousin

Chapter 1 Picture of Cali

My name is Caliopa (cal lee oh pah) Winsley I’m twenty one, I’m gorgeous, a rock star, extremely rich and this is where my story begins.      

*sigh*. Drake Bradley he is who everyone wants to be or be with. He’s hot. He has blond hair, brown eyes, well built and tall with a nice tan. Who wouldn’t want to be him or with him he’s also the richest kid in America which also adds to his popularity *sigh*. If only he wasn’t a jerk he would be perfect not that it would matter to me no one ever notices me and if they do they are only cruel, besides the teachers they of course love me because I’m their star student. I am the only person to get a scholarship to this particular college and I’m only seventeen. I’m the smart chick in other words I’m the loser I’m also not pretty I have long wavy/curly brown hair, almond shape brown eyes, high cheekbones and lightly tanned skin, so he wouldn’t even notice me even if he tried.

“Cali!”My mother yelled.

 “What!” I yelled.

“Some one’s on the phone for you.”

“Coming,” wonder who it is.

“Hello?”

“Miss Winsley?”

“Yes, who is this?”

“Thomas Bradley.” Oh I wonder if he’s related to Drake.

“What can I do for you Mr. Bradley?”

“Well I was wondering if you could babysit my son tonight. I will pay twenty dollars an hour if you come.” Nope it can’t be if it was why he would want a babysitter when he probably has a nanny to do that.

“Sir you do realise I have no experience in babysitting.”

“Yes I know this but you are the only person that is responsible enough that goes to Cambridge College and its last minute.”

“Well sir I’ll ask if I can.” Me mature? I don’t think so. “Mum I’m gonna go babysit for a friend I’ll be back some time tonight!” I don’t even bother to ask for permission cause I know she wouldn’t even care cause dad is coming home tonight. My mum and dad love each other so much that there is no room left to love another person not even a little bit, it may sound sweet and it is but not if you’re their only child and they don’t love you.

“Okay later.” Was all she said.

“Yes sir I can be there at....?”

“Can you come now if it’s not a problem?”

“It’s fine. Where do you live?”

“23 Wesbree rd.”

“Okay I’ll be there in five.” I hung up.

I walked out slamming the door telling mum that I left. I walked up to my old bashed up Toyota and started it, it didn’t sound so good but it still worked that was something right? I turned on the radio and an awesome song was playing I started singing to it. By the time the song was finished I was turning into Wesbree rd I parked into number 23 but Lost In Stereo by All Time Low (seriously an awesome band) started playing and this is one of my favourite bands so I could not pass an offer to sing it. The song was nearly finished when I heard whispering I cut off immediately. They both looked to be in their mid thirties, blond hair, the woman has hazel eyes while the man has electric blue, and they were both tall and tanned with smiles on their beautiful faces.

“Sorry for scaring you.” The man said.

“Oh you must be Mr. and Mrs. Bradley I’m sorry for not coming in earlier but as you can see I got a little distracted.”

“Never mind dear your here and that’s all that matters.” She said stepping forward. “You sing beautifully. Do you take any classes?”I blushed I never could take a complement without blushing a bright red.