On The Red Carpet

" Tom! You have to tell her that the dress the stylist picked would be more appropriate. We can't let her go out like this." Luke was hysterical about this. It wasn't anything major, just the Disney launch for Loki's series and Tom asked Maddy to go with him. She really didn't see the big deal, all the old footage showed it was a fairly casual walk, not the Oscars.

"I don't have to tell her anything, Luke. Darling, can we reach a compromise, maybe?" He gave her the eyes that always melted her when they disagreed.

"I'm sure we can, within reason."

" By chance did you bring a couple of dresses or skirts that you could wear instead?" The look he received earned a light chuckle from him. "Of course you did, silly question. Would you mind terribly, to change into your favorite and we can go?"

"I can do that, sweetie. Give me five minutes and we're good." Maddy gave him a swift peck on the lips and ran back to their room to appease the drama queen.

" Maddy gave him a swift peck on the lips and ran back to their room to appease the drama queen

*What Maddy originally was going to wear.*

"Thank you, Tom. I know everyone is used to Maddy's rather eclectic style, but this is a carpet walk. People who could hire you will be on it."

"Which is a problem because...?"

"No one will want to hire you if you can't keep your wife from being an eye sore." Luke was so distracted with his phone while saying this, he didn't see the sheer rage cross Tom's face before he quickly got it under control. Luke was simply too good at his job to fire him for being an idiot.

"If they have a problem with my wife, who regularly stays home i might add, then perhaps they have their own problems to deal with and are projecting."

Tom turned to the hall and saw you walk in, knowing you had heard every word Luke had said. Your face said it all. He put his finger to his lips and winked at you. "Alright fellas, let's get this show on the road," she said as she picked up her purse to put her things in.

"Seriously!!! Tom this has to stop, something needs to change." Luke was really starting to get on Maddy's nerves and after the event she intended to tell him so. They would be late if she picked a fight right now.

"You are absolutely right, Luke." He kissed her with a smirk and said, "Give me five minutes and we will be off." Luke simply huffed when Tom came back in a matching tie and shoes. I wonder how hard the job market is right now. He just knew Tom was going to ruin his career if he kept this up.

Thirty minutes later Tom walked proudly down the red carpet, Maddy's arm through his and there had already been several pictures taken of their PDA, some with a very annoyed Luke in the background. It was when Maddy had very quickly styled her loose hair into a side braid, that the fans and cameras went nuts. Luke rolled his eyes and turned to look, seeing that not only was the back of her dress now showing, but she had DIYed it. I am a traveler of both time and space was bodly printed across the back to stand out against the black of her dress. 

" Darling, you didn't tell you had gotten to finish this one

" Darling, you didn't tell you had gotten to finish this one. I looks wonderful."

Maddy beamed with pride. "Thank you, sweetie. I figured something like this would appropriate while we are here, so i brought it. Luke looks a little livid." Tom glanced over his shoulder.

"Let him be. I have got the most talented and wonderful woman on my arm and i intend to keep her there. Lets go show you off some more before we go watch all this pomp and circumstance on the rest of the carpet." Maddy giggled as he twirled her before him as they slowly advanced with everyone else.

It seems Tom Hiddleston is full of surprises. The worlds favorite villain showed up on the Disney Red carpet for the premiere of  their Loki series for their streaming channel with wife Madeline in tow. However it was Madeline HIddleston who stole his thunder in the media with her very appropriate galaxy dress, complete with some embellishments on the back.

The two were very open with the PDA and they were caught, more than once, dancing. It appears Britains most eligible bachelor is indeed, permanently off the market and very happy.  Even the fans who were swarming the barriers, were ecstatic at they're joint showing and several, a little overcome, received a warm hug from Mrs. Hiddleston and warm encouragement.

Luke shook his head as he read the news report. He still didn't like the woman, but at least she turned out to be good for Tom. Just this week alone he had received calls to give Tom several scripts for him to review and audition for. Tom himself, was already out for stage auditions to take up the rest of this years schedule once Singin' In The Rain was finished with it's run. This resolved Luke to suck it up and just let them be. After all, if his boss was still working, he had a job.