Tears were evident on my cheeks as I looked up into the face I loved so much. I waited for the wrath. I waited for him to break up with me. 

Instead, I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me into his chest. I leant my head against him, relishing in the warmth. We were silent, arms holding tightly to each other.

"I love you." He said softly, his breath rustling into my hair. 

"I love you too." The words were a bit muffled by his t-shirt, but I knew he understood.

"And I'm going to love our little boy." Niall added with a smile.

"You mean our little girl?" I teased, my fingers wiping at my teary eyes. 

"Either way, I'm going to love it more than anything else in the world. Except for you." Niall pushed a tendril of brown hair behind my ear, his finger lingering on my cheek. His touch never failed to give off a spark.

"And pizza." I joked, lightening the mood. He rolled his eyes but laughed. We stayed in our embrace before he pulled back and left a feathery kiss on my forehead.

"No matter what happens, I'll be here. Alright?" 

"Alright." I smiled at the blonde boy.

~'~'~'~Memory~'~'~'~

My hand drifted to my stomach, a smile lighting up my face as I felt the bump. 

It'd been three months since I found out that I would soon be a mom. Despite the morning sickness and the occasional emotional roller coaster, I was happier than I had been in quite a while. The thought that I would soon be a mother was a happy one.

"Hey babe," I heard Niall's voice from behind me and soon the two familiar hands were on my shoulders as he leaned over to kiss my forehead.

"He- Ooh, he's kicking!" I gasped. Niall immediately crouched in front of me, a smile spread across his face as his hand landed on my stomach. The next few moments were spent in just feeling our baby boy's kicking feet. There were giant smiles on both our faces.

It was perfect.

~'~'~'~Memory~'~'~'~

"I'm very sorry, the heartbeat is gone."

The second the words were out of the doctor's mouth, I felt my entire body start shaking. I felt like I should break down, like tears should flow down my face. Niall and I should embrace and never let go. But I couldn't move. It was like I was frozen in that moment of time. The doctor said a few more things to Niall before leaving, but I wasn't paying attention. I looked at my hands and fiddled with my fingers.