“It’s fine” she said “I wouldn’t know what to say”

“I won’t force you to have a conversation with me but if you have questions about anything, beside what’s related to the date, then feel free” I smiled at her again.

The rest of the ride was fairly quiet; Jimhaya asked me some questions once in a while. I was singing with the music until we arrived to our destination twenty minutes later.

“Now, your sister told me not to do anything inactive, so I brought you here because it is fun and you get to hurt people legally. Not that this is a dangerous game but it still hurts.” I explained. Jimhaya looked around from her seat in the car and frowned at me.

“Paintball? Really?” she asked. I gave her an innocent smile and shrugged my shoulders.

“Hey, this is a great game” I pouted. “Come on, it’s going to be fun”

“But I don’t know how to shoot a gun” she mumbled. She was so adorable.

“Don’t worry love, I will teach you” I winked at her before stepping out of the car. Jimmy followed me to the counter where I ordered our equipment.  After we got dressed, Jimmy and I went to the back of the cabin, where there were targets to practice on. I placed Jimmy in front of a target and moved behind her. I slowly pushed her legs apart and leaned my chest on her back. My heart beat picked up when slowly slipped my hands across her arms to her hands making sure not to lose physical contact. I raised them up so that the gun was facing directly in the middle of the target. I felt her own heart beat pick as I bent my head down so my mouth was to her ear. She turned her head slightly, giving me better access.

“This is simple” I whispered “you bring the gun close to your eyes and aim likes this, then you pull the trigger” she pulled the trigger and the bullet hit bulls eye. I smirked and slowly brought my hands to the hem of her pants by dragging them down her chest. I pushed my body closer to hers and sighed in her hair.

“Why do you always wear clothes too big for you?” I asked.

“Because it’s comfortable. I don’t like it when the clothes are too tight, they bother my movements” she responded

“Hmmm, but when they are too big, they can give bad ideas to people and they give easy access” I said seductively. I pushed my hands down her pants and to her thigh. Jimmy’s body stiffened and I moaned into her ear. “We can skip paintball so we can have fun together if you want” I bit her earlobe. Jimmy cleared her throat.

“Uhm, aren’t you supposed to teach me how to use a gun?” she stuttered. I chuckled.

“We can play with guns too” I laughed “but not real ones, there too- aaaarrgh” I screamed and let go of her body. I fell to my knees and held my side. “You shot me”

“You were making me uncomfortable” she yelled, her face was flushed.

“So? You don’t shoot your friends, Jimmy. Damn” I got up and walked towards her. “Fine, fine, I’m sorry, let’s just go on the field play the next round okay?” I grabbed her shoulder and led her to the field. “Just remember how to shoot and we are going to enjoy ourselves” I kissed her red cheeks.

Jimmy and I played in the next game with a bunch of guys and we got destroyed.

-

“Man that was bad” I said. We were walking back to my car while massaging my shoulder. I was sore everywhere, we had played most all day. “Had I known you were so bad with guns, I would not have  brought us here”

“I told you I never used one before” Jimmy stated beside me

“So, it does not mean you would be this bad”