Different Universities to Do MBBS in Belarus and Its Ways

If you want to study in Abroad, Belarus is the best option for you

If you want to study in Abroad, Belarus is the best option for you. Belarus is the heart of Europe and a beautiful place which is surrounded by pristine landscape and untouched nature. It also has an archaic tradition. The meaning of Belarus is white Russian. Here the word white means for innocent, clean and fair. The place is famous for the humans, who have eternal values. The best thing about the place is its climate, restrained continental with a mild clammy winter and soothing but warm summers. This place is especially renowned for its various medical colleges and its various courses. There are some universities, who offer you the . These universities are listed below.

Vitebsk State Government University

This is the best University in Belarus. It was established in 1934. Today it has successfully touched a significant milestone of success. The tuition fee is very cheap for Indian students. Tuition fee for one year is USD 4,500 and hostel expenses are USD 550. They also provide an insurance of USD 200 for every Indian student.

Gomel State medical University

This is also one of the best medical institutes in Belarus. It was founded in 1090. The courses offers by them all are taught in English, which is very relevant for Indian students. It is approved by MCI and expenses are very affordable here.

Belarusian state government university

It is the oldest medical institute in Belarus. They provide you the post graduation courses also. Students can study 21 clinical bases here. It is the best multi-profile university.

Grodno State medical university

It was founded in 1958. It has some qualified Russian and English faculties also. This university contains a well equipped and vast library. They have also included games and cultural activities here.

For an Indian student study, MBBS in Belarus is not an easy job. Before go for it, just checked out few important but not the list points:

· Go for some trusted universities.

· Check out who provide you an entire security and there should always a secure and safe environment.

· Excellent faculties and perfect infrastructure and well-improved facilities.

· Certification is very important for an institute.

For more information, visit: https://www.seedmbbs.com/mbbs/belarus.html