Chapter Five

Minho heard everything. He got tensed when he heard the name of Chan and thought what he should do.

Everything matters to him when it comes to Chan since he's the guardian of Chan when Chan dies he die. The task of being a guardian to the unfortunate human isn't simple if they need to put their lives in danger that they could get killed then it's their fate but if they are lucky enough to pass every unfortunate thing that will happen then they can live happily. The unfortunate thing that the guardian calls is what the human called challenges in their life. If the so called challenges are getting worse then that's the time when their guardians would meet and save them.

When the girls went out of the room Minho immediately went out to avoid from getting caught when he successfully got out of the room he got nervous when the girls are nowhere to see he ran and kept on looking for them and the most annoying part was the building it was huge,

He stoppped at a round pillar where he could see the entrance and exit glass door. He went out and looked on the stands. Straykids fan meeting 2nd floor, Magic hall 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. He looked to the images and saw the boys he get to see back I'm the group's dorm.

"Uh...what time is it?" he looked to his wrist watch and watched the time "Earth and World of Guardians are not the saaaame.....Ahah it 4:30 here!"

He quickly ran upstairs, he doesn't have no time to wait for the elevator and when he was about to enter the room he got stopped by the guards. "Do you have ticket?" the biggest among them said

"About that...uh..uhm..."

"You don't even have gifts." The short one said

"That's not important right now...Chan..Yes Chan is in danger and his friends!" he pleaded but they never believed him.

"A girl... A trio girl had put glue to a cold drink and they're going to give it to them! They will be in danger!"

"Yah. Maybe you are going to give trouble, don't you?!"

Minho there's no time to argue with these guards you need to get it in right now! After he thought he run towards the door and was able to avoid the three but when he opened the door one of the guards was able to grab his wrist

"If you're not going to do it, I will but first let me in!" that took everyone's attention, fans gasping, whispering, taking videos and pictures. He looked to the front where Straykids was and they have their cold drinks already with them he pushed the guard and was able to run in front. Everyone screamed

"Chan! Hyunjin! Jeongin! Don't drink it!" Minho was able to snatch the drink of Chan while the others stop. Minho raised the drink facing Chan

"Chan, there's a glue in it." Minho said while breathes heavily; every staff went on a rush to get the drinks from every members.

"There they are!" Minho pointed to the girls who gave it. Now the guards are after them.

I need to get out of this mess. Minho looked around; the staff helped the fans to get out while the three girls were guarded until the police will arrive. Minho didn't look at his back knowing the group is looking at him. He slowly put down the drink still facing back at them and walked slowly.

"Wait!" Chan grab Minho's hands. Minho's heart beat fast. What am I going to do?! He faced Chan looking down to make sure that he won't be recognized. How stupid my idea is.

"Excuse me, he can't go yet, right?" Chan asked a staff "He needs to make a statement for he is a witness?" the staff nodded. Minho sighed. I'm going crazy!

"Follow me." The staff guided the way to the back stage. The room was filled with a lot of things; make-ups, bags, foods and drinks. Minho sat on the couch hands covering his face, elbows resting on the couch's arm.

"I thought it would me a nice day but since morning we are unlucky." Jisung said while the others went in.

"Hyung we are still lucky because we are still alive." Jeongin face Minho.

"Ah. Hello I'm Jeongin. Thank you by the way earlier." Minho lifted his head and smiled. "It's nothing."

"Oh!" Chan and Hyunjin looked at Minho pointing him.

"Why?" Jeongin asked.

"You were the boy who helped me earlier this morning."

"Really?" Everyone stood up and looked at Minho. Shoot

Hyunjin was about to say something but he thought that it might not be him. How could a person sneak into their dorm when it's the person who saved Chan, it's not him. Everyone thanked him for saving their hyung and Minho simply smiled at them.

"Let's eat something. It's a thank you gift."

Minho forgot what he is at that time he saw how they talk and laugh together despite on what happened. "Okay then." Minho smiled lovingly towards Chan.

"We should introduce each other." Woojin jumped beside Minho and everyone agreed. Chan sat on the couch arm where Minho is on his left side. This is why they get in trouble a lot; they would actually trust the person in front of them right away. Sigh. They should be aware by someone to be careful to the person they talk to. I'm not saying I'm dangerous and they would not thought about it because I'm the guardian of Chan. Maybe one.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"I'm Bang Chan."

"Kim Woojin."

"Seo Changbin."

"I'm Lee Yongbok you can call me Felix."

"Han Jisung."

"Kim Seungmin."

"I'm the maknae, Yang Jeongin."

"I'm Lee Minho."

The door clicked which took everyone's attention.

"Minho-shi, you need to come with us to the police station." The manager of the group said. Minho obediently nodded.

"I'll go with you, manager." Chan raised his arms."

"But you--."

"Manager." Chan whined, the manager sighed before nodding.

"There will be a car waiting for you downstairs, stay at the dorm and rest." Their manager instructed the rest of the members before going out.