Tere Liye

They were sitting on a bench far away from each other in a garden. It was 5 at evening. Cool wind was blowing with a few raindrops signifying the inner turmoil of themselves. It was not easy to leave each other when both of them love each other more than themselves. But it’s call destiny. Everyone has to kneel down before their cruel fate. That’s what (AdiYa) has to do now.
They both were looking at the sky endlessly and were recollecting their sweet moments which they spend together. Now they have to separate from each other. And they are not getting that strength to bid each other a good bye forever.

Aditya…. Zoya called out Aditya softly which was hardly audible for him.

Hmm! He sighed looking at her who was already looking at him.
Hume ab chalna chahiye.. She tried hard to vein her shaking voice but failed miserably.

Thodi der aur aise hi bethe rehte hai na please.. Waise bhi ye toh humari aankhri meeting hai.. Hai na? He wanted to confirm that it was his nightmare. But no! It was not! It was reality. It’s a harsh reality which broke their beautiful world into million pieces.
Kash ye humari aankhri meeting na hoti.. Kash hum pehle jaisa hi hote.. Kash ye ek nightmare hi hota jo aankh khulne ki baad hi toot jata.. Kash abbu humare pyaar ko samajhte.. Kash abbu mujhe apna kasam na dete.. Kash… Zoya let out a sigh.

It was not that they couldn’t fight back for their love. It was just, they were tired, tired of fighting with all for the sake of their intense love. No one in this cruel world is ready to understand their love. What if she was left alone on the marriage mandap before the marriage could take place? What if he was divorcee? Their love was not at all fake. Then why the hell people understand the depth of their beautiful yet heart-warming love?
They both kept silent absorbing these last few moments of their togetherness.

Zoya… Kya tum mujhe miss karogi? Kya mein tumhe yaad rahunga? Kya kisi aur ko tum apne dil me jagah depaogi? Kya humare eksath bitaye huye inn haseen lamho ko bhula paogi? Batao na, Zoya… He asked her impatiently just like a kid who was asking his mother will she miss him or not when she goes outside.
She couldn’t help but hug him tightly and started crying badly.

Adiya… Aisa kyu bolrahe hain ap? Pata hai na apko ki hum apke bina saans bhi nehi lepate.. Kyu mushkil banarahe hain inn aankhri paal ko? She asked him with tearful eyes. Her voice was dropping, so was her heart. But none could stop the heart-wrenching separation.

Aditya came close to Zoya and sat just a few inches away from her. He wrapped his one hand around her shoulder. As a reflex, she kept her head on his shoulder. He also kept his head on hers. They both intertwined their fingers together and look at the endless sky at which some stars were visible.

Zoya.. Suno na.. Aditya nagged her.

Hmm! Boliye.. She replied calmly.

Agar hum sath hote to hiss wakt kya kya karte? Hmm…….. I think jhagra.. Right? Kyuki hume toh jhagre ki siwaye aur kuch nehi aata.. Specially who mushy mushy harkate.. Yuck! Those really suck! But Zoya, hume na ekbaar inn cheesy try karni chahiye..Akhir hume bhi toh woh experience honi chahiye na? Aur meine na iske liye ek apartment bhi liya hai… Kitna accha hota na ki hum ek sath apne new ghar me  jaate aur puri zindegi rehte! Par koi baat nehi! Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai.. Iss dauran mujhe tum jaisi lady don se chhutkara toh milgaya na? He tried to sound excited. A face was adorning on his face, though a fake one.

She admired his face for sometimes. He was trying hard to fake a smile. But she was his Zoya! Who can know him better than her? She knew he was dying every second on the thought of leaving her. He was just acting strong in front of her so that she doesn’t break down.