Δ16Δ

Lisa's POV

"Hey xiumin,did you see where jungkook go?" i question approaching xiumin..

"No,buy he's with prince kai a while ago" he answer and yawn.."I'm tired i gotta go now lisa bye" and he wave back to me and walk away

"I just got to sister and he dissapear??hayyst...where did that bunny guy go?..and why is he with prince kai." i talk to myself and i flew to garden where we hang out..

I landed and keep my wings open..

I walk around while humming,and look around the beautiful flowers and bright grass..

"When will i show you how i like you?..." i said to myself again and breath heavily

"When you already have a girl?"

Hayyst...jungkook is an elf and i am a fairy..princess,and that..father will never like it..if he knew that..i like an elf..

Father is kind..but he just wants to make it right,make the things better..

...

Suddenly i heard a rustling grass and a wind tuds from the ground...more like its running..

I twist my head to the direction where i heard it and i saw a pink hair and a dirty clothes...along with the glowing bag..

What's inside?

And it's jungkook...where did he came from?

"Jungkook!" i called but he dont heard it...

I flap my wings and flew up and find jungkook in my sight..but he's already gone...he's so fast.

I better go back I'm tired...i will just ask jungkook later..

Kai's POV

That elf is a donkey haha!

And he i already know he have a feelings for princess lisa...hayst kids nowadays..haha!

"Stop spacing out yoongi,whats with you?" hoseok question nudging him..

"What are you thinking about yoongi?" i ask and he stares at me with a cold sharp eyes..so i look away and smile nervously..

"Oh by the way those goblins in the dance takes the stage!..they were like,they are the topic of the day.."jimin said suprisingly.

"Yeah i notice that too!..the goblin girl is soo gorgeous!and strong" hoseok agreed exitedly.

"She have a name,don't call her a goblin girl!" yoongi suddenly pop..

And the silence covered the convesation..

"Oh yeah that pretty goblin's name is jisoo" i said..

By the way were heading to our house,in a secret place where nowhere to be found..

"Why did you touch her like that?" yoongi said.

"Woah woah woah!don't tell me your thinking about her?" hoseok smiles teasingly and jimin laughs..

"Shut up!...they are king Taehyung's servants!..you shouldn't did that to them,you should have respect for it or king namjoon will cut your wings or bring you to nowhwere with the goblins!" yoongi angrily explained...

Whatever...im not afraid.

"So when will you guys gonna have a girl?i mean its boring without it!" i said

"Oh yeah?how do you call about hanging around with the random girls?" jimin sarcastically said

We finally landed down inside our secret house and come in to rest ourselves...

"Knock it off!it's not what you think,they just chase me like a hungry bee" i defend and sat down the sofa..

And talk about the things..but yoongi leave us here and sleep to his room..

I wonder why did he stop jisoo from tearing my arm in the dance..

Maybe he likes her...

Unbelievable.

Jennie's POV

Okay...that crazy king just flirt to a princess..

By the way lisa is not satisfied in the dance..i wonder why she did not hang out with the pretty boys..

"Should i announce again?request may be better idea" i said to myself.

I flew to palace and landed infront of father,talking with the arranger...

"Excuse me father"

And father looked at me "Excuse me...yes jennie?" father said.

"Lisa said...she's not happy,i think we should add another event...like a dance party?fairies would like that too...maybe,we should add some fun games too right father?" i said playing with my finger..

"What do you mean?...you mean you would like to add another event?how about your wedding?" father question..

Bullshit wedding..

"Yes father can we make another pls?"
I request..

"....okay,when?" "Tommorow i guess,then let's make it night!that would be fun!" i add..

"But you have classes tommorow the students must be tired" father said worriedly..

"Uhmm then request the principal to make the classes a half day!" i said smiling..

"Okay...that's good" father said and talk to the arranger about what i said so i bid a goodbye see you later father before i left,and go to my room..

👑

Wait!wait!wait!!

I requested a night dance,and that feared king might attend tommorow!!

What am i doing?!what the hell?!

Before i arguing myself i change clothes to comfy one and wash my make up..

I plop to my bed and grap the pillow and shout to it...i roll and roll around the bed..

"Okay..just don't he dare to attend the freaking dance tommorow night!" i said freaking out..

I didn't even think about it!hayyst!!!!

I am going to die!!

So yeah! That was a short one but any ways hahaha another dance again..sorry about the grammar and typos,so i am going to make some love scenes ahaha and oh yeah so many 'who' and 'what'..so dont forget to votee

Jimin:You nice keep going💗