1

Luna

My footsteps echoed through the hallways of the school. It's quiet now since all the classes started 10 minutes ago, but I don't really enjoy the company of those lousy boy and girls. Don't even get me started on the teachers, they are literally always yelling at me as if they don't have anything better to do. I close my eyes and try to enjoy this moment.

But then I was met with the cold hard marble floor. Okay, now someone's dead. I open my eyes just to see a girl lying on the floor next to me, clumsy little punk.

As she regained her posture, she stood up immediately and tried to help me up by offering me a hand. I swatted her hand away. "Don't touch me!" I said, raising my voice at the girl. "O-Oh. I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and I was in a rush" She bowed, I took the chance to flick her forehead.

"Try opening your eyes next time!" I said and walked past her, making sure to bump her shoulder. "Little punk" I muttered.

Ever since I crossed paths with that girl, I have been seeing her everywhere. She is always doing something nice, or in other words, sucking up to people. Her friends are no better. Each and every single one of them are stuck ups.

That's why they were my favourite targets. My friends and I loved picking on them, just watching them beg for us to leave them alone was too much fun. It's entertaining. And so, for my last remaining year of this high school, I made sure not to let the girls live in peace.

-

"Luna! Come downstairs! You have enough bad records, don't make Y/n a second version of you!" My mother shouted from the kitchen. Sometimes I just loose my patience with everyone but the only person I have never snapped at is my little sister, Y/n.

Like how can someone be angry at a tiny little bear like her. I adore her a lot and can not stand it when someone makes fun of her. I remember when we were little, we used to go to the park together and when I went to go buy ice cream for the both of us, I would come back to kids teasing her. Let's just say after I gave one of the kids a bruise, none of them ever came close to my baby sister.

"I'm coming woman!" I said, jokingly and I giggled upon hearing my mother's laugh. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, just for me to see my baby sister being babied by my mother.

"Ah, mum! I'm not a child anymore, I can wear my blazer myself" Y/n said, puffing her chest out and giving our mother a proud smile.

"Oh no. My little sister is all grown up now" I said from the stairs, fake crying. The both of them looked at me weirdly. "Yahh! Why are you both looking at me like that?" I said, sulking. They just laughed. "Aigoo, my daughters are so grown up" Our mother said, poorly pronouncing 'daughters' in English. We giggled at her words and came in for a big family hug.

"Can we go now? I don't want to be late on my first day" Y/n whined, her smile arched, turning into a frown. "Are you that excited to leave me?" Mother said, pouting, oh god...she really should stop doing that. We look at her with wide eyes. But couldn't contain our laughter so we just bid our goodbyes and we were off.

At school

"Now, I want you to be careful alright? There are a lot of jerks around here so you can't let your guard down.

Since I was a fourth year, I graduated the very year that Y/n got in the school. But I will protect her for as long as I'm here.

-

Y/n's second year

Y/n

I walked in the freezing cold weather, trying to warm myself up. My hands were shoved into my pocket, it did not really help my legs though. I only have black stockings on since it's part of the school uniform.