4

Kang Minhye's POV

After school I went straight to Li's Sweet Cafe. I'm on my way when Minhee unnie called me.

("Hello? Minhye? You in there?")

"In? Seriously unnie? I cant even imagine myself inside a small box. Then you're asking as if I'm inside your phone?"

("Urghh.. Stop being a sarcastic Minhye! I didnt mean to ask you in literal. ") she groaned. Pffft. If only i can see her face.
It will be epic! Hahaha

"I can picture out your reaction unnie. Hahaha"

("Stop it! Now i forgot the reason why i called you!")

"Then end the call. Its so simple right? You just gotta call me again when you remembered."

("Yeah really simple. Its so simple for me to remember to burn your books when i get home later. So, should I end the call now?")

"Yahh! Not my books!"

("Urgh! Minhye!! Dont shout! I think i became deaf for a second.")

"Hahahaa sorry unnie."

(" Are you home now? Or not? Well, obviously your not cause i think your gonna be late again. What do you do to get home late? I know your excuses to mom aren't real. I was a student too you know. Just te-")

"What? Unnie? Hello? Are you still there?"

("Huh? What do y-")

"I cant hear you! You still alive? Hello?"

("I can hear you though. Why cant y-")

"You asleep already? Hello? Wait. Maybe there's no signal. Call you later" then i hung up. Phew. That was close. I just hope she'll believe my acting hehehe.

" Good day Mrs Li!" I greeted the Chinese owner of this cafe when i saw her sitting at the table near her office.

"Oh my! Minhye you're already here! How's school?" Mrs Li asked.

"Its been good, so far. I'm gonna change into my working uniform now Mrs Li. Talk to you later." I went to the staff's room and changed. Well, as you guys see. Read rather. I'm working here part time. I know my mom and sister both have professions and earn money. And I know their money is enough for me to buy my needs. But there's also things that I want right?

"Howdy mate! I heard 1the9 transfered to your school? So.. How's it? Are they handsome in personal?" My coworker Song Namchae asked me when i went to the counter. Were close to each other because of both of us are borne in same year. The other workers here are already in their mid20s and we became op when they're talking about something (probably adult stuffs). So the both of us just talk to each other. She's also my only close friend now when Sijung became a trainee. Do Sijung is the name of my old friend.  

"Yeah. All of them are handsome and also they're my classmates. " i saw sparkles in her eyes. She's also a fangirl? Why didn't i know that? Well, maybe i haven't asked her.

"Did you talk to them?"

"Uhuhmm." I nodded.

"Really?! Aww how lucky. Should i transfer at your school now? "

"Seriously? You're going to transfer because 1the9 study there?"

"Nope! I gonna transfer so that you'll have a friend to talk to. Also, the thing you asked is another reason. But its just a bonus reason." Uwu..

"Really? Wahh.. Thank you Namchae! That's why i love you!! Ahw~ give me a hug!" she did give me a hug. A bear hug. Its because I'm smol hehe and she's tall in her age. Her height is just 172cm. We were interrupted when the chimes rang. Meaning there's a costumer that went in.