1

Minhye's POV

"Minhye, can you wake up your sister? Did she said last night that she will drive the idols she manage to school?" my mom interrupted me as I got up from the sofa. *sigh.

I went upstairs to my sisters room. When i opened the door, i saw my sister sleeping soundly. Pfft. She looks so funny on her position. I better wake her up.

"Eonnie!!! Wake!! Up!!" i said aloud while poking her cheeks. But she didn't even flinch!

"YAHHH!! EONNIE!! THERE'S AN EARTHQUAKE !!" I shouted infront of her face.

"Earthquake your face. I don't even feel it." she said then went back to her sleep. Argh! Really?!

Then i suddenly think of an idea. Hmmwahahaa! I swear she will be mad at me when she wakes up. I went to her drawer and found the thing Im looking for. After a couple of minutes, im now done! Hihihihihihihi. Its her fault she didnt wake up.

"Ma!! I gonna go to school now! See yah later!" i then kissed my mom's cheeks.

"Where's your sister? You should go with her to save money."

"Ma, she wont even wake up! If ill wait for her, then ill be late!"

"Fine. Go ahead. Just be careful okay. Be home early." I bid my mom a last goodbye before going outside.

Time check, 6:30am and i still have 1 hour before my first subject period in the morning. The bus will arrived at the station in 30mins and it takes a 15min walk to get there. I also need to wait for another 15mins. So no need to rush Minhye.

While on my way, I saw a new store. My eyes sparkles when i saw what they're selling. Its my favorite! Omo! I gotta buy some to eat.

I went inside and notice a lot of costumers lining up (mostly are kids). I check my watch first and its 6:42am. I still got plenty of time so i lined up. After some minutes of waiting, its now my turn to order. Hmm. What to pick?. Aha!

"A pack of strawberry flavored candies and lemon flavored lollipops. Please..." I said to the server.

"Here is your order ma'am. Just pay at the cashier. " the server then gave me my order while smiling. She's cute!. I mouthed 'thanks' to her and turn my way to the cashier. After paying i went outside.

Hmmm.. It smells just like real strawberries and lemon. I have sweet tooth by the way. And my mom always get angry at me whenever i eat sweets. She said it will destroy my teeth and i will get diabetes if i eat to much. But I don't care! As long as I'm eating my favorite food.

Wait! I didn't notice the time. Any minute right now the bus will arrive! Its now time to run! So I started running.

I saw the bus loading and unloading some passengers at the station. And its ready to leave.

"Wait! Please dont leave yet! " i shouted. I saw a guy same uniform as my school and has an orange hair stops at the entrance door of the bus and looks at me. Did he heard me? Thank god!

I thank him when i stop in front of him. He just half smiled at me before climbing the bus. I also climb the bus and thank the driver for waiting a couple of seconds for me. But the driver just look at me like he doesn't care.

I sat beside the orange haired guy. The seat beside him is the only empty seat at the bus. So i got no choice.

I looked at him. Gahd! He's so cute! When he notice that i am looking at him for too long he turns his head to me.

"What? Do you need something from me?" He ask. Aww.. The way he talks is also cute!

"Ahh nothing! I'm just thankful to you!. "

"Oh. No problem then. You better arrive early at the bus station so you wont be left out." He said. Urgh! Its that sweet store's fault! It tempted me to buy candies..Ah right! I get 1 candy and a lollipop from the pack. For me, 2 pieces means Thank You.

"Here, its a thank you treat." I then put it in his palm.

"Ah. Thanks for this." He smiled again! Cute! I smiled back at him and then focuses my eyes on the road.

Meanwhile...

Kang Minhee's POV

*blaggg!.

Oouuchh! That hurts!

I get up from the floor. And look at my clock. Holy Sh*t! Its 7:00am?! I check my phone and saw that there are 10 miss calls. And an incoming call displayed.

("Hello? Noona?")

"Ne?"

("Noona!! Where are you? We will be late for school!")

"Ohh that! Im on my way. Dont worry"

("Okay! Were waiting here at the gate. Bye!") i end the call. I better take a bath fast.

I went to my bathroom and look my face at the mirror.

"What the? YAHH!! KANG MINHYE!!! YOU DIMWIT!!!" I shouted. Urgh! That brat! She just made my face a coloring paper.

"Pig, Lazy head, Ugly, Idiot. Seriously?!" I read aloud the words that are written on my face. I washed my face but it wont take off. Did she just use my permanent markers?!

"Noona! Youre so late! We've been waiting here for ages already!" one of the idols i manage said as they got inside the van.

"Sorry for that Doyum. I just went to fix something."

"Noona? Whats wrong with your face? Its red and has faded colorful linings." Jinsung who noticed asked me.

"This? Just a brat cat decided to make my face a coloring book. Dont worry. It will be gone later."

"Hyung! Can a cat knows how to color?" I heard Taekhyeon ask Yechan

"I dunno. Maybe?"

"Ill drop you guys at the main gate okay?" I notified them.

"Okay!" They answered me in chorus.

Oh i forgot!. Im Kang Minhee by the way. Big sister of Kang Minhye. I work at an entertainment where this boys are. Im one of the managers of 1the9(if you know them). And I'm taking them to school. They decided to transfer to a new school near their dorm. And luckily it same school as my brat sister.

"Okay!!! Were here! Time to go now! Take care guys! By the way, be careful from the crazy fans. If possible always go near my sister. I heard some of the students can't go near her. Probably scared." I saw confused faces from them as they get out the van.

"Forget it. Just be careful. Bye!" I said then drive off.

_______________________________

Irene (Red Velvet) as Kang Minhee

1the9 as them
Lets just say that they're same age. 17 yrs old. And Sungwoon is still the maknae as well as Yongha being the oldest.

Kang Minhye as you (if you want, you can imagine who you like as the portrayer of her.)

Don't forget to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND BE A FAN OF 1THE9!! (if your not a wonderland yet)