In the cafeteria he saw Jisung already sitting on their original seat with their two other friends. "Jaemin hyung! Chenle ya!" Jisung called out when he saw them coming towards the table. Jaemin sat beside Jisung letting Chenle followed after him. Jisung happily smiled at them as he pushed two plates for the two. "Here. I chose your favorites so eat up." Jisung said as he started munching on his own plate. The raven-haired male chuckled as he followed the younger. "So Mark hyung, Jisung said that you already started dating Haechan hyung." Chenle said as took a spoon full of his rice. Mark nodded, facing the blushing brunette beside him. "Yeah, I confessed to him last Saturday and he accepted it. Cheesy but worth it." Mark said as he pinched the cheeks of his lover.

"Mark! Stop it! I'm trying to eat." Haechan said as he pushed the older's hand away. Mark chuckled and continued eating. Jisung gagged jokingly at the two, earning a glare from the older one. Jisung turned to Jaemin beside him, nudging him by the arm. "What's wrong hyung? You've been so grumpy all morning." Jisung said as took a spoonful of rice into his mouth. Jaemin shook his head, "I'm fine." He said shortly as he took a sip from his black coffee. Mark eyed at Jaemin concern, "Are you sure? You have been like this for weeks." Mark said,

"We missed your smile Jaeminie. Tell us what's wrong." Haechan said as he joined the conversation. "I'm fine really." Jaemin said again as he shoved the food into his mouth. "Really hyung? You're the worst liar ever." Jisung said as he rolled his eyes away from the older knowing the glare coming at him. Jaemin sighed before giving up, "Fine, I'll tell you." Jaemin said, the others smiled slightly before perking their ears.

"Renjun came few weeks ago,"

All of them stopped eating or drinking at the statement. "What?" Mark said as he doubted his ears. "You guys heard it right. Renjun came to me few weeks ago." Jaemin repeated as he exhaled his breath. "What was that midget doing at your place Jaemin?" Haechan asked, the anger could be heard from his tone. Jaemin shook his head, letting his head hung low, "He said that Jeno and him broke up and he regretted all what he did. To me. To us."

"Bullshit." Haechan growled lowly as he drank his water, Jisung stayed quiet as he kept on eating his food. No one dared to talk back or even comment on the statement, Renjun and Jeno already left them for their relationship. Completely neglecting them, using them for their own good but now that their already broken up and Renjun showed himself towards Jaemin, really lit a burning fire inside of them.

"Ignore him Jaemin. He's not worth it." Haechan said he slowly caressed Jaemin's hands. Mark nodded, "Forget him Jaemin. Forget them."

Jisung put his hand on Jaemin's back, "Stay strong hyung. We know how you felt towards them. Just forget them okay." Jisung said hugging the pink-haired. Chenle smiled at Jaemin joining the hug. Haechan and Mark stood up and walked toward the three also joining the hug, squishing Jaemin in the middle.

Jaemin laughed and smiled at them. "Thank you. All of you really. Thank you." Jaemin said as he caressed each of their hands. "No worries." Mark said as he grabbed his glass of coffee, taking a sip from it. "Guys! I have a great idea!" Jisung exclaimed out of nowhere, "What is it Jisungie?" Haechan asked as he sat down on his previous seat.

"What if we make a club to help people that are heartbroken?" Jisung said, smiling widely.

"What?"