20

"Woah.. Shanghai is really beautiful." Joohyun said as she was looking outside of their hotel room.

"Right? I like it here." Seulgi said, while unpacking his things.

"Where are we going later?"

"Probably.. somewhere." Seulgi said making Joohyung look at him with a wtf dude face.

"Also, which side of the bed do you use?" The hotel had only the rooms with a queen sized bed, so the had to sleep together. They'll just separate their sides with pillows.

"I prefere the right side.." she said softly and he nodded. It's also Seulgi's side but he will let her stay in there, since he wants her to be comfortable.

"Take some rest while we are here. I'll be doing something in the living room, okay?"

Joohyun softly hummed as she went to have a quick nap in that super comfy bed.

Meanwhile Seulgi was reserving some seats at a restaurant, their Disneyland tickets and everything where they were going these seven days together.

He also planned to stay the last 2 days in Singapore before going back to Seoul.

After an hour, Joohyun woke up, and went beside Seulgi, who was still searching up for nice places to go.

"What are you up to?" Joohyun said leaning her head on his shoulder.

Seulgi started to feel hot and blushed hard, gladly Joohyun was still sleepy and didn't notice his face.

"Wanna go to have a walk near Huangpu river? I heard also that there are very nice restaurants. Should we go there?" He asked looking at her.

Joohyun gently hummed, with her eyes still closed. She was probably very tired from school.

"Why are you so sleepy?"

"I didn't get enough sleep yesterday night." She said, rubbibg her eyes and looked at him.

Seulgi gathered some brave up, and caressed her head, and fixing her hair.

Joohyun's eyes widened, a pink hue was on her cheeks, and saw Seulgi smile.

The two of them were in love, but they both didn't have the guts to confess.

"I'll have a quick shower while you get your soul up, sleepy head. Okay?" Seulgi said and pinched Joohyun's nose, making her frown at him.

"My nose! That hurts!"

"Mian! You're just cute Hyun." He said, and rushed towards the bedroom's bathroom.

While Seulgi was in the bathroom, Joohyun decided to watch some tv, but regretted it afterwards, since it was in mandarin and she didn't understand anything of it.

She then went towards the counter and saw the snacks they bought earlier and scrolled through her social medias account, posting stories saying that she was in Shanghai.

"Hyun? I'm done here. Are you going to shower?" Seulgi asked, with a towel on his head.

"Hm... I'll just have it tomorrow." She said as she felt lazy. "I'll change my clothes, wait me there." She said as she locked herself in the bedroom and dressed up with black high waisted jeans, a white crop top and a jean jacket. Her hair was still a bit messy, so she chose to put a hat and grabbed a mask.

"I'm rea..dy." She said stuttering, as she saw that Seulgi was matching her outfit.

"You look bbeautiful. Let's go." He said, and the two went out.

It was almost 7 pm, they were going for a walk for about an hour before they could go to the restaurant where Seulgi reserved their table.

"It's beautiful here. Thank you Seul for bringing me here with you." Joohyun said, and smiled sweetly.

"No problem, I'm always here right?"

"Yes. I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for knowing someone like you." She said, and Seulgi couldn't help to stare at her in awe.

"Stop being cute. Stay there." Seulgi said, taking his phone out of his pocket, and took pictures of Joohyun.

"I'll take pictures of you too." She offered and Seulgi had no choice but to pose in front of her.

He's perfect. Joohyun thought, heck, she was in love with her bestfriend.

"Let's have dinner?" He said, once they were done taking pictures.

"Sure, I'm also getting hungry."

The two of them, went to a traditional restaurant, and ordered Wonton, sweet and sour pork, fried dumplings, spring rolls and cantonese rice.

"Woah.. this dumpling is amazing. It's so juicy.." Seulgi said and shoved some more in his mouth, making Irene laugh at his antics.

"I really like the sweet and sour." She calmly said, and ate whatever landed on her plate.

Once they finished to eat, they walked into a street market, where they were selling lots of good food, but they were too full to buy some more so they just walked past by, and walked back to their hotel.

They both changed into their comfy clothes, and once everything was settled up, they found themselves in an awkward silence.

"Uhm.. I guess.. good night?" Seulgi said, bringing his hands on the back of his head.

"Good night Seulgi." Joohyun said softly, and closed her eyes.

Seulgi peeked at her, and saw that she was asleep already.

She must have been tired.

He softly kissed her forehead and lied on bed once again.

After a while, Seulgi started to feel hot, so he had no choice to remove his shirt. He felt more comfortable this time and went to sleep.

_____

The next morning, the two woke up screaming at each other.

Is it going to be awkward or not?

We'll find out soon, kek.