The encounter

It was an average day for Kurisu he was taking his nightly walk through the park. It was a dark night the moon was full ,but it was covered by clouds Kurisu was not worried however ,but he soon would be. As he was walking Kurisu heard noises in the tree line that surrounded the park. The noises didn't sound like footsteps they sounded more like a wounded animal dragging a leg behind it. Kurisu felt bad for whatever it was ,for it was not uncommon for hunters to place traps in the woods to catch deer, so Kurisu traveled into the woods. As he walked into the woods the dragging sound became louder and more apparent. He looked into the shadows of the forrest and saw what looked to be somthing very large bigger than a bear. Kurisu then realized the sounds he heard were from the creature that sat directly in front of him. The creature was using three of its tentacles to drag it's body across the forest floor. As Kurisu looked at the creature it noticed him ,and then it extended it's tentacles, it had hundreds. Kurisu then realized the creature was limping on purpose in order to draw him in. Kurisu thought this because that creature was a lot faster than when he saw it limping because when he looked at it the creature ran at him at lightning speed before he could think it was on him.