[CONFORMANCE]

All eyes fell onto Great, then to Albert, then back to Great. The civilians didn't know who to ask for help, they knew it was only a matter of time until there was another outburst.

"Radiant."

Benevolent turned to the once cheerful operative and shot him a glare. Only to be met with a glare right back.

"Look, you're causing misery to all of these civilians."

Benevolent turned and pointed to the civilians in the room. Sure it was true, but there was no way in hell they wanted to speak about it.

"It seems like Radiance just isn't your forte anymore~"

Benevolent held his stomach as he giggled out. That was until he abruptly cut himself off. He stood up straight and tall, wiping tears from his eyes. He thought this whole ordeal was amusing.

"Pitiful. You're absolutely pitiful. You can't save a single soul."

Benevolent walked around Radiant until he bent down, close to his ear.

"Look at you. After all of this time you still couldn't save anyone."

Benevolent smiled and adjusted his mask as he stepped away from a now twitching Radiant. He strolled over to the door until he came to another stop, slighting turning his head.

"Remember that last boy you cared so much about? You know, the one you tried to save..?"

Benevolent paused for a moment, letting the malevolent atmosphere sink in.

"He killed himself months ago."

A sudden series of gunfire was heard as bullets whizzed around Benevolent. The sound of the bullets hitting the hard metal echoed throughout the room. Great stepped back a little bit and the boy in pink did nothing but smirk under his mask.

"I'll be on my way then. Seems I'm not welcome here."

Benevolent made his way out of the door, humming a familiar tune softly.

Radiant dropped his gun and fell onto his knees, immediately covering his face with his hands. He weeped softly into his hands, shaking slightly like any upset person would. His hat slid off of his face, landing on top of the gun.

"H-hey Radiant I-"

Albert walked over to the weeping boy cautiously, making sure not to startle him at all.

"We're here for you okay?"

Albert reached out and pulled him kno a loving hug. Radiant weakly hugged back until he collapsed into Alberts arms.

"P-Pl..lease... d-don't ever... leave me..."

He whimpered out weakly while Albert ran his fingers through his fluffy light brown hair. Albert finally decided to stand up and help Radiant up.

"It's night time. I'll stay with the civilians and you two can go back to your residence."

As Albert and the taller boy moved out of the room, Great loaded his gun and aimed it at the group of civilians.

"I think I wanna have a little fun first."