Chapter // Nineteen

Start from the beginning

Luke just shoots me a puppy look. Dork lmao.

"Could you turn the camera on Alex please?" Ashton asks politely and I nod my head. I press the button and they start talking.

"Hey we're 5 Seconds Of Summer and um" Michael starts.

"We're going to be singing our new song 'Gotta Get Out'! We hope you like it!" Ashton says.

I see Calum mouth "cocks" and I try so hard not to laugh.

This is the first time I'm going to actually hear them in person and I'm excited.

Even when the sky is falling down

Even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet

They start off and throughout the whole song they have fun. It doesn't look rehearsed or scripted. They're not uptight about their music and all you see is love for it in their eyes and just YOU JUST SEE IT OKAY.

We just gotta get out

They finish their song and they end up laughing for no reason.

"Um yea that's about it." Ashton says and smiles.

"Wait, guys we want to introduce you to someone!" Calum says and gets up. He grabs my arm and sits me down on Luke's Lap.

"Um, guys" I say and feel my cheeks heat up.

"THIS IS LUKE'S GIRLFRIEND ALEX." Michael says and I can feel the vibrations in Luke's chest as he laughs.

"Um yeah guys this is erm my um Girlfriend Alex." He says and he's almost as shy as me.

"Hi." I manage to choke out.

Calum laughs. "Well you heard it here first folks. Alex and Luke Hemmings. Together. CAKE IS STILL ON THOUGH OKAY."

"Thanks So much guys um can't wait for you guys to listen to our new music that'll hopefully come soon. And um we love you." Ashton says and they all wave and I wave too.

All of a sudden Luke kisses me and we start kissing for a solid six seconds. I can hear the rest of the boys laugh and I laugh into the kiss. I pull back and I can see Luke smiling.

"What did you think?" He asks. I get up and pull him up.

"You guys are amazing." I say. And sit on the couch.

"You're just saying that, aw shucks." Michael says all cute.

"No I'm serious. Remember me when you're famous okay?" I laugh.

"Sure thing. We'll be hanging out a lot anyways." Calum says.

"I'll go upload this to YouTube." Ashton says. I get out my phone and go to YouTube. I search up their Channel and I subscribe. 5 minutes later I see a new video up.

Gotta Get Out + Big News

I skip to the end and I see that Ashton uploaded the part where me and Luke are kissing and the rest of the band is laughing.

I choke on air and start coughing. "ASHTON." I yell in between coughs and I hear Ashton giggle from the other room.

"What's up?" Luke asks and I show him. He turns tomato red and sits back onto the couch and stares blankly at the wall.