The spear almost got Dragthel, but with his other hand, he grabbed the tip of the spear and yanked it away from Mina, then he threw it away. After that, he used his feet to trip Mina, and then he got on top of her and tried to hit her, but he completely forgot that Chaeyoung was still there, so Chaeyoung acted quick and cut off Dragthel's arm using the stormbreaker.

Dragthel squealed like a pig, then he jumped off of Mina and hissed at Chaeyoung, then he slowly regenerated his arms, but Chaeyoung and Mina didn't waste more time. They couldn't afford to lose even just a little progress because that small progress could lead to victory, eventually, so they attacked Dragthel immediately and without wasting precious time.

First to attack Dragthel was Mina. She tried to stab Dragthel with her spear, but Dragthel stepped to the side, grabbed her spear, then he threw her away. But he didn't notice that Chaeyoung was also right behind Mina, giving Chaeyoung a short moment to attack, and she didn't waste it by bashing Dragthel's chest with mjolnir.

Lucky for Dragthel, Chaeyoung's energy was drained, so she didn't do much damage against him. He just got knocked back, then he attacked Chaeyoung by kicking the ground and lunging at her. Chaeyoung readied herself, positioning stormbreaker like a batter would when playing baseball, but Dragthel suddenly vanished and appeared behind Chaeyoung.

This time, she was the one who was caught unready. Dragthel aimed to punch Chaeyoung, then he released, but he was thrown away when Jihyo suddenly appeared into the fray and pushed him away just as soon as he was about to hit Chaeyoung. "I will not allow you to take more lives, Dragthel," Jihyo said.

Y/n also suddenly appeared behind Dragthel, then he raised his sword and tried to slice Dragthel in half, but Dragthel rolled to his side, but there Momo stood, grabbing him with vines, then Tzuyu joined the fight and drained Dragthel's energy, then she said, "The book, Y/n!!! NOW!!!"

Y/n summoned the book, then he ran towards Dragthel, opened the book, then he placed the open book right on Dragthel's face, then the book emitted a bright light that entirely covered Dragthel's face, making him scream and squeal, but then Dragthel grew larger in size. His shadow-like body grew drastically.

"Tzuyu!! Drain his energy!!" Jihyo shouted, then Tzuyu took immediate action. She raised her staff, then a ray of magical waves came out of the staff and successfully hit Dragthel, then his energy got siphoned by Tzuyu's staff. And all of a sudden, Dragthel became dead silent. But something was off.

Instead of Dragthel shrinking because his energy was being taken, he just continued to grow until he was twice the size of Y/n. Then Tzuyu started to struggle with taking Dragthel's energy. The staff was starting to shake gradually, so Tzuyu acted quick and redirected the energy somewhere.

There was no other enemy around because they were all above the crater. Tzuyu had no choice but to waste the energy that she got from Dragthel. But then she got an idea. "Dark energy..." she looked at Jihyo. "I hope this works," she thought, then she redirected the energy to Jihyo.

Jihyo saw what Tzuyu did, but it was too late for her to jump and dodge, so the ray of dark energy struck her body. But, Tzuyu's plan worked! Dragthel's massive energy was transferred to Jihyo who was powerful enough to contain it.

Jihyo never felt so strong before. The feeling of Dragthel's energy that was being transferred to her was amazing. She felt like she could now match up to Dragthel. But as Dragthel's energy gets into her body, she started to heat up. "Tzuyu, I-I think you can stop now," she said.

Dragthel suddenly flinched, then he  unexpectedly threw a punch that ripped Momo's vine, and then he kicked Y/n's unprotected stomach, making him drop the book. Jihyo and Mina acted quick. They ran towards Dragthel, but they weren't quick enough. Dragthel lifted his foot, then he stomped on the book.

The force of the impact was enough to destroy the whole book. Everyone was shocked at what happened. Their key to defeating Dragthel got destroyed. Then, a powerful, unseen force burst around the destroyed book, throwing everyone around like weightless toys being thrown around by kids.

Smoke and dust covered the entire crater. Tzuyu stood up, then she waved her staff, then all the smoke and dust got absorbed by it. But then her heart stopped when she saw Dragthel running at her, but he was not as fast as he was when he was using his other form.

"So his abilities depend on what form he uses," Tzuyu thought, then she released a huge magical blast that was not too fast, but it still hit Dragthel with ease. So her speculations were right. Either that, or she just drained a lot of Dragthel's energy, making him weaker and slower.

Tzuyu's attack didn't harm Dragthel that much though. So that means that Dragthel still has energy to resist the huge attack and proceed to pursue Tzuyu. But that was stopped when Jihyo walked past Tzuyu without a word, then she took on Dragthel head on.

Dragthel pulled his fist back, then he threw a powerful punch, but Jihyo dodged it and threw a counter-punch that hit Dragthel's abdomen, but Dragthel was resilient enough to only feel a small amount of Jihyo's hard counter-attack. Dragthel tried to hit Jihyo with a punch once again, but Jihyo just ducked and then she jumped, hitting Dragthel's chin with her knee.

That knee sent Dragthel taking a step backward, then he smirked and grabbed a corpse from the ground, then he threw it at Jihyo, but Jihyo easily dodged it. What she didn't expect though, was that Dragthel only distracted her to give him a chance to attack. So, Dragthel threw a punched that hit Jihyo's stomach.

Jihyo dropped on the ground and curled up into a ball. Then Dragthel grabbed Jihyo's neck and lifted her up. "Begone," Dragthel said, then he raised her high up and slammed her onto the ground, but then a bed of vines caught Jihyo in mid air, stopping Jihyo from hitting the ground.

Then, Mina, out of nowhere, appeared in front of Dragthel, her spear ready to thrust into his chest, straight to his heart. Also, Y/n came from behind Dragthel, with his sword ready to stab Dragthel's heart from the back. Then, Chaeyoung jumped with mjolnir and stormbreaker in her hands, ready to bash and chop Dragthel's head off.

"When you're faced against a powerful opponent... always aim for the head."

•••••

Now, Dragthel is cornered.

Will our heroes be able to make him pay for everything he has done?

Will our heroes fail miserably after the book got destroyed?

What will they do?

All those questions... but it only has one outcome.

Death.