Lisa glared at the older guy. She scanned him. She knew that something was off about the guy. He didn't seem to think of Jennie as a friend. 

He would know that Jennie has been busy lately. So, why did he suddenly come here? Millions of thoughts were racing through Lisa's brain.

Jennie came back downstairs and said goodbye. "Bye babe." She said as she kissed Lisa's lips, which the younger tried to slide her tongue in but, Jennie stopped here.

She then whispered in her ear "When I get back." She said seductively. Then, she winked and walked out with Kai.

"Lisa why do you look so mad??" Jisoo questioned. The younger rolled her eyes. "I don't trust him..."

"Trust me. Jennie is not the type of girl to cheat." Rosie said. The maknae looked at both of them with worry.

"Lisa don't." Rosie warned. 

Lisa ignored the older as she rushed upstairs to put on clothes. She obviously already hated the guy.

"We need to come with her. What if something bad happens?" Jisoo suggests. Chaeyoung nodded. 

Before going to her room, Rosie pecked Jisoo's cheeks which caught the older by surprised and swooned over the sudden action.

Jisoo ran upstairs and put on shorts and a hoodie. The three came out and Lisa looked confused. 

"You're coming?"

"Yes we both don't trust you following them." Lisa just answered by rolling her eyes.

"Wait... how are we even going to find them?" Chaeyoung asked. "Well, I can track her phone." Lisa said.

The older two both nodded as they followed Lisa.

----------------

Jennie and Kai looked at various shops and the guy kept a close eye on Jennie. He knew that Lisa suspected things.

And that's why he kept a good eye for the younger. "Kai look! What a pretty ring." Jennie squealed.

Kai walked over to where Jennie was. "Yes. Very beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you." He complimented.

Jennie felt flustered bought fought the feeling off. She knew that she belonged to Lisa and Lisa only.

Jennie kept on browsing the different areas of the shop while Kai kept a close eye on her, and at the same time, looking for Lisa.

"Hey Jennie, are you hungry? Wanna get something to eat?" He asked. Jennie turned to his direction and smiled happily.

They both walked to the food court and got pizza. They both sat down at one of the tables.

"So Jennie. Are you dating anyone?" Kai asked. Jennie nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm dating Lisa. I love her so much. She's my everything!" Jennie smiled. Kai mentally rolled his eyes.

He thought about the idea of Jennie and him together. 

Walking on the beach, watching the sunset. Everything about them would be perfect.

He wished that there was a world where Lisa never existed. One where Jennie never knew of the maknae.

"Are you dating anybody?" Jennie curiously asked. Kai shaked his head. "No. But I do like someone. She's really pretty. And she's got this beautiful smile."

"Oh really? Then she must be a lucky girl." Yes she is. Kai thought to himself.

"What's her name?" Jennie asked.