Don't faint Ingrid. Don't faint.

She smiled, kissed him quickly on the cheek and set down the ribbon.

She opened the curtain, letting the sunlight blare in the room. Severus squinted and groaned.

"Are you melting? Will you turn to stone?"
She asked, playfully.

He rolled his eyes, walking towards her door.

"Hah! I was joking! Lighten up a little bit."
She smiled, approaching him.

"I've most certainly lightened up."
He turned to face her, pointing to himself suggestively.

"You do like what you see do you not?"

Ingrid laughed, brushing by him and out of the door.

"No."
She teased, walking out into her classroom.

"Well, that is certainly not what you said last night."
He responded, slumping against the doorframe.

She rolled her eyes and turned around, kissing him.

He pulled away, laughing.

"Keep that up and we will never leave this room. Now I need to leave, unless I want Headmistress to ask a collection of questions."
He told her, leaving a small peck on her forehead.

Ingrid nodded, locking her quarter doors and approaching her desk. He walked towards the door...and just before he exited.

"Oh I forgot something-"
He said, turning sharply to face her again.

She looked up from her desk, he simply smirked in return.

"I love you."
He told her, before flouncing out of the door.

Ingrid laughed, mumbling a 'I love you too' in return.

Ingrid waited until the sound of his footsteps faded, before doing a little happy dance in place.

Did what happen, actually happen?

He told her he loved her, they spent the night with one another. How much better could this get?

Ingrid was all smiles, organizing her classroom just for the heck of it. She even considered putting on makeup, but decided it would be way to much effort for something she'd have to wipe off at the end of the day.

Soon breakfast time arrived, and she casually walked down to the greathall. Various students where holding the daily profit, all talking and mumbling in different tones.

What the-

A hufflepuff student stood near the waste-can. Looking as if she was about to throw out her copy, Ingrid approached her.

"Ms.Quinn? Mind if I borrow that for a bit? I'll give it right back."

Alexandra Quinn looked down at the paper and back at her professor, before smiling and handing it off to her.

"I'm done using it anyway, you may have it Professor."
She smiled, Ingrid nodded and thanked her. Lifting it up to see the headline.

YOU KNOW WHOS RETURN.
The boy who lived's daring escape!
Exclusive insight on Thursday nights events.
By: Rita Skeeter

Ingrid felt her palm go over her mouth. She knew Cedrics death wasn't an accident, she KNEW Voldemort was back. She placed the paper in he bin and looked around for Severus, he was no where to be found.

Where on earth.

She walked down to the dungeons corridor, only to find the door to his office closed and locked. She sighed and drew her wand.

"Alohamora."
She said, a swish and flick later..she was entering his office.

Without permission.

She felt sort of rebellious, despite being a full grown woman. She still usually listened to things he told her, such as 'Don't come into my office uninvited'

She stepped inside, looking around for him. And there he stood, staring outside to the giant squid. Arms folded in an odd way.

He didn't turn to look at her, she simply shook her head and approached him.

"Severus. Did you see-"

"Of course I saw Ingrid. He's back, we all saw it coming."
He mumbled, Ingrid placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We will get through this. All of us."

"I'm afraid it's more difficult than that Ingrid. So much more difficult..."
He said, turning to face her.

Her Hufflepuff senses kicked in, a sad smile crossing her face.

"Do you need a hug?"
She asked, he merely nodded.

Allowing her to wrap him in a warm embrace.

Everyone was in danger.
This is it..

-AN-
Thank you for reading!
I wonder what they did hehehehe
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I'll enjoy writing it! This will be the only book, therefore it will be really long. This whole story takes place within the Goblet Of Fire, Order of the Pheonix, halfblood Prince, and deathly hallows! I'll be publishing whenever I finish one of those books/movies. This is THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX MOVIE AAAA