29 Chapter

I woke up at 10am. I saw that Sarah came to our room.

L: Sarah what the heck, why you didn't wake me?
S: Oh, sorry. I was sleeping at Mychaels room.
L: Omg, did you have with him something?
S: Yeah.
L: What!
S: We had chips.
L: Ugh Sarah, you know what I mean.
S: Okay... Yes.
L: Omg, cooooool.
S: And what about you?

I told her everything and she was really upset. That's normal, because I'm really upset too. Sarah told me, that we have today and tomorrow free day and then we have 2 days with fans and normal program like everyday and then we're going home. Ugh I'm gonna miss playlist. I know, that so much things happened, but I'm gonna miss my new friends. I did my morning routine and changed into this outfit :

 I did my morning routine and changed into this outfit :

And in 5 minutes I got a text from Payton.

Payton👼🏻❤️: Hey, do u wanna meet me and boys in 10 minutes?
Lara👼🏻❤️: Sure
Payton👼🏻❤️: Okay, see ya in big hall.
Lara👼🏻❤️: See ya.

I realized that I didn't meet Payton or Chase here. Oh my god I'm such a looser. I went to the big hall and saw Payton, Chase, Cody, MoyBoys and Jakson Felt. I ran to them and hugged Payton and Chase, because I didn't see them for 2 weeks. I also hugged other boys and we went to some park. We made lot of Tik Toks and we were talking about some interesting things. We were outside for 2 hours and we decided to record a video to my channel. Yeah, I made him today, because boys told me that. We decided to record Who's more likely.

L: So hey guys, welcome to my first video and also welcome to my first video with these boys!
S, C, O, P, Ch, J : Hey guys!
L: We are going to play who's more likely so let's gooo.
S: Fisrt question is... Who's more likely to dance in the public.

I don't know what's wrong with them, but everybody wrote my name, but I wrote Payton.

L: Oh my god what's wrong with you? Why you wrote me?
S: Excuse me? You are always dancing in the public.

Everebody laughed and I gave Seb dead joking look.

L: Okay next is... Who's more likely to get his or her t-shirt off on photo.

I wrote Payton. Definetely is it him.

L: Ehm...Payton.
C: I have Lara...
L: What the heck? I'm a girl.
C: Then you should.
L, O, S, P, Chase : Hahahahhahah.

After recording video we went to Taco Bell to get some food.

C: I'm starviiing.
L: But you are always starving.
C: But I didn't eat.
L: Then you should. Checkmate baby!

Everybody laughed and we went to order our food. We ate our food and somebody opened a front door of Taco Bell and it was Cash. Ugh, again. Cash ordered his food and boys told him to sit to us. Wow, thanks boys. Cash sat next to us and boys went to order some more drinks, so now It's only at that table me and Cash. We were quiet, but then Cash spoke.

C: Um, look. I don't know what to say... But I just wanted to say you, that I'm sorry what happened yesterday. I know, that I made a lot of mistakes and bullyed you and called you a words wich I don't want to say to you again... Yesterday Amy came to my room without knocking and she just took her t-shirt of and she laid on top of me and started kissing me. I wanted to get away from her and I was telling her to stop, but then you came and Maverick too. I told everything, what happened to Maverick and he told me, that I have to tell you that. And I know and I'm okay with it, that you gonna say, that you don't want to be friends again, because I made really lot of shit, but I'm so, so sorry. Can you please forgive me?
L: Um, I mean yes.
C: Okay now I should go awa- wait what? You said yes?
L: Yeah. I will give you last chance.
C: Omg thanks, thanks, thanks!

He was so excited and happy. He hugged me and he was smiling at me too. I was so happy, that we are good again, because I missed him. Oh gosh, that boy makes me lot of troubles.

After that we went back to the playlist and we were just talking until boys needed to go to their room. I stayed with Cash outside and we were recording tik toks. We recorded one where Cash kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. I saw lot of comments if we are dating and because I felt bad for this I wrote them, tha we're not dating and that we are just friends. I wrote it on my Instagram and also like a caption with one tik tok with him. I felt good and safe with Cash. And I hope, that we're good right now to forever, because this is last change I gave him.

After recording some tik toks Cash asked me if I want to watch a movie with him and I said him yes. I went with him to his room and Maverick wasn't there.

L: Um, where is Mav?
C: He went somewhere with Mychael.
L: Oh, okay.
C: So, what you want to watch?
L: Hmm, I don't know..
C: What about Madagascar?
L: Omg, you are reading my mind.
C: Okay, haha.

We were watching Madagascar and it was 9pm. We were laing on Cashs bed when he rested his head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up in Cashs arms around me. I smiled and tryed to get away from him.

C: Ugh, 10 minutes.
L: Haha, Caaash. Wake up.
C: What- Ohh, hey cutie.
L: Haha, my name is Lara.
C: Nice to meet you Lara.
L: You too, just let me go.
C: No.
L: Cash, I need to changed my clothes.
C: Okay, but promise, that you will come back in 10 minutes.
L: I promise.

So what you think about this chapter? Don't forget about comment for next and I will post as soon as possible! Love you!
-Johana 🧡👑