26 Chapter

Last day of holidays.. Ughhhhh. Today is tuesday. I woke up at 8am and got a FaceTime from Dylan.

D: Hey!
L: Hello.
D: Are you ready for playlist?
L: Ehhh, what?
D: Playlist... Tommorow?
L: What?! I totally forgot!
D: Oh my god! Pack your things quickly sis.
He screamed like little girl. I laughed and nodded. We ended our FaceTime and I went to shop for some outfits. I bought lot of clothes and went packing.

*Next day*

I woke up at 2am and changed into this outfit :

Brushed my hair, teeth and just did my morning routine

Brushed my hair, teeth and just did my morning routine. I went downstairs and saw Maverick.

M: Hey! Excited?
L: Like never!

Me, Cash and Maverick went to airport when we're going to meet Lani right now. I saw Lani and yelled:
L: Sistaaa!
La: Sista!

We ran to eachother and hugged. After looooong hug we went to playlist. We got on the plane and I was sitting with Cash. Maverick and Lani were sitting together.

C: Lara?
L: Hm?
C: You know.. Um. Playlist is coming so I thought that we should be friends again.
L: We were friends? I thought that we are enemies, oh or bully and weird girl...
C: Lara I'm serious.
L: Wow.
C: What is wow?
L: Only that you're serious.
C: That's not even funny.
L: Sorry.
C: So can we be good?
L: I think so...

He hugged me and I had weird feeling again, because when we are good everything it's again worst and worst. We arrived to playlist and I met a few Tik Tokers and they were so nice. I also met Josh Richards, I remember that he made a duet with me. I was taking with Sarah Graysunn and she's super nice. I also met there with Luca and we were talking the most. We decided to hangout, because we're having today something like Free day without program. Me and Luca were sitting on some bench and few fans saw us.

F: Hey.. Umm.. Are you Lara and Luca?
L: Yeah.
I smiled, because that girl was so shy and that was really cute.
F: C-Can I get a p-picture?
L: Of course! Don't be shy we're normal people.
She smiled at me and we took a photos with her and other fans and made some funny tik toks. After that me and Luca decided to go to lunch.

Lu: What about Tacco Bell?
L: Sure!
Lu: Okay!
He yelled like a little excited girl and I laughed. We ordered our food and I already ate it, but Luca was still eating. I saw someone opened a front door of Tacco Bell and I saw Cash with Mav.
C, M: Hey!
L, Lu: Hey!
C: Can we sit next to you guys?
I looked at Luca and he nooded.
L: Sure.

Boys ordered their food and Cash sat next to me and Maverick sat next to Luca. We were talking about some things and Luca and Maverick told us, that they are going outside and Cash was still eating so I decided to stay with him.

C: Did you meet some fans?
L: Yeah! They are super nice.
C: Yeah...
L: What's wrong?
C: Some of them told me that I'm her husband...
I was laughing so hard and Cash too.
L: Nooo she didn't...
C: Yes she did.
L: Oh my god.

We were laughing and decided to go somewhere.

L: What about some park?
C: Sounds good if we will make Tik toks.
L: Yeah!!!

We went to the park and made some Tik toks and had a lot of fun. We again met some of our fans and took a selfies with them.

F: Are you guys together?
L: Together at the park.

We laughed

F: No, I meant if is Cash your boyfriend?
L: Haha, no.
F: But why? You would be sweet together...
L: Together at the park.

We laughed again and said to fans bye. We went to playlist and saw Seb and Oli from Moy boys. We started talking and they were super nice. Everybody was super nice. It was 7pm and me, Cash, Moy boys and Dylan Hartman went to dinner. We ordered our food, ate it and made a lot of Tik Toks. LIKE A LOT OF TIK TOKS. It was 10pm and we went back to hotel. I said hi to boys and went to my hotel room. I saw Sarah in my room.
S: So I'm guessing we're roommates?
She said excited.
L: Yaaay.
We laughed and I went to took a shower. After shower I brushed my teeth, hair and put my make up off. I changed into some trousers and big hoodie and went to our room. Me and Sarah were talking for a 3 hours and it was 1:30 am and we decided to go sleep. Me and Sarah got super close and I'm feeling like I know her for all my life. She's super nice. I was on my bed and after long thinking about playlist tomorrow I finally fell asleep.

Hey guys! Johana here! Thanks for reading and also sorry for not posting more chapters :( I wasn't feeling like posting and writing so sorry. Don't forget about comment for a next chapter and I love you all! Bye!
- Johana 🧡👑