Chapter 16

A/N-Sorry about the late update! Chapter 16 is here now 💕

After watching Tina talk to several different people, you sat down, still light-headed from apparating. 

Will it be like this every time?

You heard bits and pieces of Tina's conversations while you looked at folders and books crowding her workspace. 

You became unphased by the papers and supplies that were moving on their own in other work areas nearby and stopped noticing moments when Tina started talking about you, and those who you assumed were wizards and witches glanced over at you.

For a moment, you wondered if any of them could read minds like Queenie.

The last person she spoke to was somewhat short and had dark brown hair.

He wore a suit and looked professional, and raised an eyebrow as he moved his head and looked from Tina to the place where you were sitting.

Finally, Tina finished and walked over to you while the other man left and went the other way.

"Well, they know about you now. And apparently progress has been made on Gennady." She said.

"That's great." You told her, relieved.

"They're currently looking for a location, and told me they'd update me when more was discovered."

"Thanks Tina.  You've been a big help."

"No problem." She replied, and gave you a concerned look as she asked, "Are you alright? Apparating wasn't too difficult for you, was it?"

You shook your head. "No, it wasn't as bad. But it still left me a bit dizzy. I'm sure it will be over soon."

"Maybe we should stay here a little longer before leaving?" She asked. "Come on. I'll give you a tour of the place."

You nodded and followed her around the area, in awe of the new things you laid your eyes on.

"It's beautiful." You said to Tina. "This entire world is absolutely incredible."

She nodded, and smiled a little.

You thought that perhaps she hadn't realized how beautiful it truly was, until she'd met someone who was blind to it for almost all their life.

Someone like you.

A/N-Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed chapter 16! If you did, be sure to click the star button and give it a vote! Feel free to comment as well!

Also, there are only a few more chapters left of We Found Love, so I wanted to thank you for the support and comments I have been receiving through this entire journey!

Thank you!