6. Proceed for next move

"If looks can kill me then I would have died a long time back Mr. Malhotra. So don't waste your precious time and proceed your next move.", Nandini said looking into the file as I'm giving her all hateful and deadly glare which she might have felt.

I still can't accept that she is ordering me but I'm baffled as she said proceed for my next move.

What does that mean?

Why I'm feeling like she knows about my plan?

But how come?

I made sure that no one, not even her best detective, can find me about me.

I asked to dig information, "Proceed for next move? What do you mean?"

She closed the file and handing it to me said, "I've read the file. There's nothing with which I disagree."

"You didn't answer me?"

She rests her head on her chair and said, "Why you are so suspicious about everything Mr. Malhotra? I know I'm not trustworthy but I promise I won't harm you."

I started laughing.

For two things first because she knows she is not trustworthy and second she is promising again.

I hate her when she uses these words.

Her words only remind about her deeds. I will never forget about her deeds.

Never ever.

I thought she would ask about my reason for laughing but she didn't react. Not even moved from her place.

My laugh died with her normal reaction as if it doesn't matter for her.

This girl! She is so confusing sometimes.

Normally anyone would get angry but here she is unaffected.

"You are so unpredictable.", I said opening her file to cut down her stupid conditions.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS.", She said taking out a small bottle of Spirytus from her bag to which I rolled my eyes.

Again comes her dialogue.

"Spirytus?", My eyes widen as Spirytus is one of the strongest alcohol which is imported from Poland.

She drinking this at this time means she might get wasted.

"Yup. Want it?",she asked with a smirk which clearly meant that she is making fun of me as I don't drink.

Yeah! Don't laugh. It's true that I don't drink. I don't like it and everyone knows it. Perks of being famous.

"Nopes.", I answered and asked, "You might get wasted. So why are drinking it at this time?"

"Mr. Malhotra, don't you know Black Queen is pro at drinking?"

Yeah! How can I forget! But wait if she'll get wasted then it's good for me. She might puke out all her deeds.

"Can I join you?", I asked and her reaction was remarkable.

She was not shocked but scared. Yes. She is scared. Though her face was saying something else but her eyes. It told me that she is scared.

But why?

This much I know you, Nandini. Your eyes cannot lie to me this time. It can be blank but sometimes it shows some emotion.

As expected she diverted her eyes and said, "Cool then. You can go to the waiting room I'll send your drink over there."