Chapter One

Tomura's gaze went over the female that sat on the bar table, tracing over her figure. His eyes going every slight curve in her body.

The h/c girl smiled, "Something you like Master?"

Tomura glared at her, "No...and don't call me that..."

Y/n jumped off the table and bowed, "Of course, what shall I call you then?"

Tomura sighed, "Shigaraki..."

Y/n perked up and smiled, "Of course Shigaraki, what shall your first order be?"

Shigaraki paused for a moment, "Get into the U.A. and pose as a student. I want you to gather info about our enemies."

Y/n nodded and bowed, "Your wish is my command Shigaraki." With that Y/n walked out to get started.

~•~ A Week Later ~•~

Y/n knocked on Tomura's door, "Shigaraki~! I'm off to my first day at U.A.!" Tomura let out a groan in response before opening his door.

"Don't let them know who you are, and don't get in trouble, you got lucky getting in with recommendations."

Y/n nods before turn into her ferret form and grabbing the little backpack Kurogiri made her before running out.

You stopped outside of U.A., taking in its architectural design before waddling to class. Your little claws tapping against the floor as you made your way to class 1-A. You sat in the door way, holding your backpack in your jaws looking around the room.

You walked in before jumping onto a desk, gathering no one's attention thankfully, except for the people around the desk you jumped on. An ash blonde and a boy with glasses looked at you. Your head tilted to the side, wondering why they were starring at you before the ash blonde tried to hit you. You let out a loud hiss as your body changed its form to a Rusty-Spotted Cat.

You let out a snarl and clawed at him only to miss before running to another student who seemed shy and frightened before jumping into his backpack and hiding. The ash blonde let out a growl and you ducked your head down.

The shy student gently picked you out of their bag and smiled before whispering, "Hi there, my name's Koji Koda."

Your ears perked up and you mewed as he began to pet your ears. You purred ignoring the other things around you as you shifted to your Maine Coon form, which was more trained than the Rusty-Spotted Cat.

Koda jumped a bit but smiled before hearing a voice, and you heard it too but you recognized it well. You turned your head to see the one and only Shotua Aizawa, your nighttime snack dispenser. You grew excited and you instantly jumped out of Koda's arm's straight to Aizawa.

Before he could say another word he was tackled by your small body, he let out a light grunt before giving a slight surprised look. "Y/n, good job you made it into to U.A. Now," He turned his attention to the other students, "I am your teacher, Shotua Aizawa."