◉ Auditorium [Event] ◉

S C H O O L   G O V E R N M E N T   D E B A T E 

Headmistress Sera's opening message:

Good evening, students and candidates! First of all, I want to thank everyone who are present right now. I appreciate your effort for coming here and for showing support to your friends and schoolmates. I will take this chance to say my opening message to everyone. 

Thank you for choosing Oakleaf Academy as your school this year. It really means a lot to me and seeing a lot of new faces makes me feel jubilant. Being the headmistress and heir of this school, my Alma mater, is not an easy job for me. But you, students, motivates me to do better every day. I know, I am strict and I may come out harsh sometimes, but I want everyone to know how to be a disciplined and well-mannered student of Oakleaf Academy should be. That's all, thank you and good luck to our candidates. 

A b o u t  t h e  d e b a t e:

The debate is not the usual debate that you already know. Tonight, we will test how you would deal with a certain problem. 

1. The debate has three (3) rounds. I will update this chapter each round for the questions. (I will alot two (2) minutes for everyone to refresh the chapter and to read the question.)

2. You have only five (5) minutes to answer each question. Maximum of seven (7) sentences ONLY. No more than that. You may answer in Tagalog or English.

3. Submit your answers under THE COMMENT THREAD that I will put below after I updated the chapter for the question.

4. No sequence. Just submit your answer if you are already done.

5. The panels are @crescent and @mansae from Roleplay Republic. They are my roleplay friends.

6. Your platform will be graded.

7. Results and announcing of the winners will be tomorrow.

8. PM me before the debate starts if you have any questions.

Extra: There will be a comment thread for the other students where they can interact with each other but not with the candidates. Please be on that THREAD ONLY.

ROUND ONE 

In the middle of the night, you woke up at your dorm surrounded with screams and calling for help. "Fire! Help! Room 207 is on fire!" The room next to you is burning, you thought. You felt the burning heat of the fire on your skin and then it sunk to you, that you are in danger and you need to get out of the building immediately. The fire is getting bigger while you are trying to save your things (Documents (birth certificate and passport, laptop (with thesis), mobile phone etc). As you got out of your room with your things, everyone's gone except your schoolmate that has been injured. He couldn't move and he's surrounded with fire. What will you do?

CLOSED

ROUND TWO

How would you explain "death" to a 7 year old kid?

CLOSED

'ROUND THREE

You are a top student of Oakleaf Academy and you have been invited to transfer to another school that is greater than your current school. Will you stay at Oakleaf Academy or not?