Chapter one: Maze is telling her side of story

Chapter one
I am eve, i introduced myself to her. She was our new tenant.  Almost 5'8", straight hair, brown and her her brown eyes. I realized that i was staring at her n quickly looked around, no one noticed. We have a duplex and as my brother moved out, we had an empty room. Now she, Maze, will be living there, right next to my room. She was here For some musical program she enrolled for. I cursed myself for knowing someone little about music. She smiled at me and my mom took her to her room. My brother knew i was into girls. He came over for dinner that day. He noticed that i am a little awkward around her. He started teasing me. "Mom, it's good that eve will have a good company now and won't call me 5 times in a day." They all laughed. Maze was talking about her musical program and her schedule. It was similar to my school schedule. "Will you come with me for shopping? I need to buy some things", she asked me. Suddenly i choked, bro was laughing. "Yeah sure", i said as she passed me glass of water. Next day was Sunday, i was sleeping in my room. Maze came directly in the room and sat near my feet and started talking. "Hey it's 10, how much will you sleep? C'mon get up. You agreed for shopping with me." She wasn't looking at me. She was busy removing her shoes, sweat was dropping from her forehead. Her face was wet. With my half closed eyes, again i was staring at her. She was so beautiful. I noticed i was looking at her in low motion n i stopped hearing whatever she was talking. Suddenly she looked at me and lift her eyebrows to ask what i am doing and i closed my eyes. "Get up", she said n pulled my blanket. "Yeah give me 5 mins", i was trying to behave normal. She went to take shower. I was lying there, rewinding the cassette in my hear of her wet face. Then slowly i got up.
We had breakfast and went for shopping. She needed something for her guitar so first halt was at music instruments shop. Then we went up to the mall, she bought some clothes. We had ice cream. I was getting comfortable with her. She made me comfortable. Now we were talking like friends. I liked it. Now it was a everyday thing, she gets up early in he morning, go for jogging, comes back and wakes me up for school. I was loving this, having a good friend inside my house. Mom and dad loved her too. When she came dad was out of town, he came after a week till then we were best friends. It's been a month but seems like she has always been there with us.
"I am going out for a jamming session with my classmates", Maze told us on dinner table. I almost dropped my spoon. "That sounds nice, where will that be?", dad asked. "It's a camping site, we will be camping, there will be bonefire. It will be fun. I am so excited." she looked at me. "Teachers are coming with you? Is it safe? When will you be back" Mom was asking. Exactly, i thought, when will she be back?  She looked at my face again, confused as i didn't say anything. "2 nights and don't worry it's safe. Almost whole class will be there." "Okay then, enjoy", dad said. I tried to smile and started eating. She looked at me n did that eyebrow thing again. I smiled. She came to my room before going to bed. Sat in my bed and asked, "What's happening? Everything alright?"
"Yeah, why would you ask? "
"Because i know you? " She gave me that look of i know you now spit it out.
"Nothing, I am just tired"
"So you don't want to tell me?"
"There is nothing to tell"
"See, tell me now or you have to hold it for 2 more nights and i will die in suspense"
I laughed. She knew i won't tell whatever was bothering me. And as a matter of fact, i myself couldn't figure out why i am feeling that low.
Next day, she went for school with her backpack. She was going leave for camping right after school. When i came back home, it was quite. It's quite like this everyday as i come early from school. But today it was empty, unnaturally. I was feeling empty. I went to my room, tried to read or watch some movie but i couldn't concentrate. Time has been slowed down. Mom dad came after 4 hours till then i was frustrated, i was anxious. I didn't know what to do. I had dinner silently and went to bed. Maze was the talkative one. She used to tell everything happens at her school at dinner table and sometimes she plays new music pieces she learned, in my room. I couldn't sleep last.  I wanted to see her so badly. Somewhere in the middle of the night i slept and there she was, singing and smiling. I felt so good seeing her. Her voice is magical. I was looking at her n she stopped singing. She looked at me. People around her were clapping so loud. She got up and came to me. She was walking towards me. Black shoes, blue ripped jeans, knee length top and that black jacket. Wind was blowing through her hair. She was constantly looking into my eyes and smiling. She came near to me n did that eyebrow thing. I smiled. She came closer. My heart started beating fast. She was smiling and i was sweating. She was only a inch away from me. I could feel her warmth. She touched my hand. Our finger slowly touched each other. Blood was rushing through my veins. I looked down. She pulled my chin up and made me look into her eyes. We were looking into each other eyes. She came closer, now i could feel her breath on my nose. Her eyes moved from my way to my lips, so did mine. I couldn't believe it was happening.she moved closer n put her warm lips on mine and heard knock. "What?  What the hell? Oh mom, wrong timing." I got up cursing my mom and opened the door.
"Since when you starteD to lock your door?"
I couldn't believe my eyes, it was maze. But she was supposed to come the next morning. Am i still dreaming? I was looking at her in awe. She looked at me n lift her eyebrows. I turned away as i wanted to hide my feelings but she hugged me from behind.
"I missed you, Eve", she hugged me tight. My heart started beating faster. She used to hug me but now it was different. She went to my bed n sit. Put her backpack near the table and looked at me.
"What? You aren't happy seeing me? "
"Of... Course i am" i stumbled.
She looked at me narrowing her eyes.
"Go get freshen up, i have loads of things to tell you".
I tool the chance and ran in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. Was it blushing? No i can't be. She will notice. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and came out. I looked at my bed, Maze was asleep. I smiled. I sat beside her. She was looking amazingly beautiful. I was seeing her sleeping for the first time.