Training Corp

No Pov:
Hinata awoke to hushing and giggles, "What the hel-"

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!" Armin yelped as she rubbed her eyes. "That's right, it's been two years now..." she mumbled as a tear rolled down her eye.

Armin quickly wiped it off her cheek, "So! You're 10 now!"

She rolled her eyes, "I know what youre trying to do. You guys are going to the Training Corp." She got out of the bed, quickly getting changed, "I'm going with you guys."

"No."

She turned around to see Eren look at her with stern eyes, "You can't, we don't want to lost anyone else, Hinata."

She looked at him, puzzled. "Why not? I'm just as strong as you guys. And I can protect myself, thank you very much." Armin wipes tears from his eyes, Hinata pats him on the back.

"Just don't want to lose you along with my grandfather, Hina." He sniffles as Mikasa and Eren nodded.

"I get how you all feel about me going at ten. But I have to, for my family......for Maria...." she looked down.

"Fine," Eren grunted, "just stop faking..."

Hinata giggled, "You must know me so well. But,"

She got up from her chair, "I'm not faking, Eren. Maria is my sister, why would I fake that?" Hinata sighed, walking out the door.

"But thank you for letting me go." she mumbled with a light tint on her cheeks as she closed the door.

As she walked down the candle-lighted roads and towards the woods. "Kami, can I please tell them that I'm actually 16." she pleaded with her as she went into her mindscape.

Kami looked away from her, "When the time is right, Hyuuga."

Hinata bowed, "Yes, Kami-sama...."

"And if you have the chance to get summoned by your friends, don't tell them anything about that realm." the woman said.

"Understood, Kami-sama." Hinata looked up, nodding at her. Kami waved her hand at Hinata as she gained her consciousness in her present body.

"Let's see if I can do the body flicker technique.." she mumbled to herself, quickly flipping hands signs. "Now for the moment of truth." She grinned as she quickly appeared in her bedroom of the cottage they were staying in.
Qq
She jumped up and down, shaking the wood boards. "Hinata?! How'd you get up there!" Mikasa yelled as she hit the roof with a broom.

"Uhh...I climbed up to my room's window." Hinata retorted as she made her way down the stairs. Mikasa shook her head, "Don't do that, we head out to the boot amp tomorrow at the break of dawn."

Mikasa hit Hinata on the head, "So go to bed, you need your strength at your fullest, Hina."

Hi at rubbed her head, "Ok, Mika. I'm not a kid anymore." She went up the stairs, flopping on her bed.

•••

"Welcome the the Training Corp, cadets." The director yelled as he made his way down to them. Today you will be introducing yourself when I say so."

Hinata groans silently as the man went up to Mikasa, but he passed Mikasa and went up to her instead. "State your name and Where you lived."

Hinata quickly saluted him, "Yes, sir! I am Hinata Hyuuga of Shiganshina, sir!"

"How old are you, missy!"

"10, sir!" she quickly replied.

"Why are you here at that age, Hinata." he yelled at her.

"To make sure that my family didn't die in vain, sir!" she glared at him, "You done with the questions, sir?"

The man flinched at the aura that she produced now. "Y-Yes, Hinata. I'm looking forward to see how you will grow threw this training!"

And so he moved on, Hinata scoffed at the girl eating the potato as she was assigned to run.

•••

"So you lived in Shiganshina like white eyes there-" the cadet was stopped as Hinata slapped him, quickly losing her patience. "You guys have to stop with my eyes, cancer boy." she growled as she grabbed him by the collar, lifting him above her.

Mikasa quickly got up, hitting Hinata on the head, "What did we talk about, Hina? No violence."

She groaned, "He started it!"

Mikasa gave her a stern look, grabbing Hinata by the back of her shirt. Pulling her out the door, "This isn't over, baldy!"

"It's ok, Connie. The squirt will know her place once she starts the training." Jean said as he blushed at the sight of Mikasa's hair.

"Let go! I need to engrave a memory he'll never forget!" she retorted, "Stop! I know that you don't like people making fun of your eyes. But they are....unusual." Mikasa rubbed the nape of her neck.

Hinata sighed, "You're right. I'm getting some air to cool down, don't follow me. I need to be alone."

Mikasa nodded as she walked towards the cadet quarters. Hinata going the opposite direction, noticing that she was now experiencing puberty. Again.

"Kami. Please don't make me go threw puberty again." She groaned in her mindscape, Kami sighed. "I guess you can tell them that you are actually 15, Hyuuga. If I am going to put you in the body you left in the void." Kami muttered.

"Can I just keep that age please for the whole time I'm over in here."

She nodded to Hinata, snapping her fingers as Hinata left her mindscape.

"Hey squirt. Get down here." A man's voice said. "Why, are you going to mock my eyes, too. Jean" she said bluntly.

Jean scratched his head, "No it's about, Mikasa.."

Her eyes widened, quickly jumping off. "No. Do not confess to Mika. She doesn't want you Mr. Forehead." Jean clenched his teeth, "Don't call me that!"

Hinata scoffed at him, seeing that he had a very short temper. "Well, your the one who couldn't handle a hit on the head with the captain's forehead."

She looked at him, "What are you blushing at?"

"N-Nothing..."

She followed his eyes, seeing that they were looking at her breasts which suddenly enlarged in size. Getting flustered, she quickly slapped him, making fly to a trunk. "Pervert!"

•••

"Mikasa! Don't fall for that Jean guy, he's a huge perv!" she cried, hugging her tightly.

"Uhh....haven't you noticed that you suddenly went thru puberty? Because your body is......"

Mikasa turned Hinata to face herself in the mirror. What she saw was astonishing, her hourglass waist, enlarged breast and her jawline lost her baby fat. "I think Jean has a thing for you now." She smirked at Hinata, she blushed deeply. "No! I have someone else!" she protested, quickly covering her mouth.

"I need to go!" Hinata bursted our the door, sitting outside the mess hall. "What are you doing here, too." She turned to Jean who was spying around the corner, "Ok, let's get this straight. What do you want!"

Jean sat next to her, "Are you actually 10, you look 17."

"I'm 10, idiot." she lied as she got up, "Bye."

Jean grinned, "See you at breakfast, Hinata."

She turned around, "It's Hyuuga, Jean."
_______________
Author the Baka: hi, I'm gonna update another tomorrow(6/8) bai

1191 words

Vote, Comment, and Follow!