'O N E'

| Taehyung |

the restaurant was literally full , every seat is full with costumers and he couldn't be more happy but the downside is he's fucking tired. The restaurant 's staff was barely enough to accommodate the hungry people since others were on vacation. But he really needed the money so he took the extra time even if it may or may not tire him to death.

" Kim!" a small squishy voice shouted

" coming jimin!!"

Tae and jimin has been friends ever since they were diapers, when tae's parents died on a car accident he has been there for him through thick and thin and he will forever be grateful of that.

" table 23" the small mochi said

" aye aye captain!"

the blonde haired male went to the table and gave them his infamous rectangular smile.

" hi i'm V what can i get you?" he said while taking out his pad to write down their orders.

" can i get you instead?"
the light brown haired guy said causing Tae  to get flustered a little . But  he wasn't feeling anything about it , it just caught him off guard.

" haha very funny Bogum hyung" a soft yet manly at the same time and  , a melodic voice came out. the blonde haired male turned to the owner of the voice.

" jungkookie you always ruin the mood" the brown haired male answered back. Taehyung looked at the raven haired male mesmerized by his cute bunny nose and his cute and handsome face.

" we'd like to order now"
the raven male known as jungkook said while looking at the menu.

"sure thing , what would it be?" Taehyung asked

now it was jungkook's turn to get caught by the deep alluring voice. He looked at the male and got caught by his beauty
, his face was ethereal .

" id like a lamb kebab , and a carbonara" jungkook said while still continuing to stare at the blonde male.

" and id like to get a glazed chicken and a burger on the side"

"drinks?" he asked

" vanilla milkshake "
"coca cola"

" will that be all sirs?"
the latter nodded indicating that they were finished ordering

" alright your orders will be served in 15 minutes"
he bowed to them and went inside the kitchen .

"JIMIN I HAVE FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!"
Taehyung said and yes you could guess the answer > Jungkook <

" Oh?! really who is it spill the tea!!" the cute lil moshi said.

"you saw the guy at table 23??" the latter nodded

" yea but there's two of them"

" you saw the raven haired guy?"

" yeahh....?"

"That's him!" tae squealed

" IM SO HAPPY FOR U!!"
jimin said while jumping up and down.

" yah! you two keep your gay squeals  in a hush!"
the oldest of them three yelled.

" But Jin hyung taetae found his lover!!!"

"oh? who is it tae?"

"the raven haired guy at table 23" the blonde haired male said.

" really well I'm finished with their order , go get him tiger!!" while laughing at the blushing male.

< End>

the chapters in this book might be short depends if i have ideas or if im not actually lazy.

DEPENDS
AND DO GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE
BYEBYE