NINE~ SKATE or LIFE

Start from the beginning

To him, it was enter at your own risk, because after she was in, he couldn't take her out.

Milan sat there thinking, what she wanted it for seemed very selfish. It was selfish to her, so before she could even say anything the Rods had came back. Valerae saying, "We ready to leave."

Rome looked at Milan for a little over six seconds before he stood up, "Lets go,"

"Can we go to the park?" Tailan asked. Rome shrugged, "The park it is."

As they all hung in different parts of the park Milan found herself walking off in deep thought.

It seemed like ever since Joe-you know, she's been feeling weird. Always queasy, her panties always got wet at weird and uncalled for times, and her-her vagina farts. And lets not even give in to the way she feels sometimes when she sees and talks to Royal sometimes. Sometimes she just has to stop talking to him.

She didn't understand herself anymore.

"Yo can you slide that back over here?" Someone asked as she walked past. It was a skateboard. She ran to it stopping it with her foot before popping it and holding it. "You skate?" The boy named Jeffrey had asked.

Milan nodded, "I'm what ever." She shrugged giving him the board, "I just started not even a month ago."

"Aw baby shredder," his friend Boyd cooed at her.

"Well you brought your board?" Jeff asked.

"No."

He shook his head, "Rule number one of skating." He paused, "Always have your board." He walked up to her, "Jeff. That's Boyd and Tonya." He introduced his friends. She shook his hand.

"Milan-people call me Lani sometimes."

"Well lets see you." Boyd encourage sliding her, his board. "Shred out guh."

She grabbed his board nervous she might bust her ass, but she didn't think twice before she went ahead and pushed off. She hit the ramps first curving for more speed, before she went up the second ramp curving again. Going from the rails she pressed lightly on the nose of the board to hit a nollie, missing them on purpose before she kick flipped finishing off what she'd learned so far.

The teenagers clapped at her impressed as she went back to them hopping off before she popped it, "You sure you ain't been doing this for a while?" Tonya asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"I swear."

"Well you a naturalist." Boyd fist bumped her taking his board. Jeffery nodded his head at her, "I like the way you ride." He said to her, "Just a little more confidence in yourself. Your board is your best friend." He told her before the teenagers began to leave.

Milan ran after them, "WHERE Y'ALL GOING?!"

"You wouldn't know baby shredder." Boyd said to her, "Just meet us here tomorrow," Jeffery continued, "AND BRING YOUR BOARD!" Toya finished.

Milan was confused, "WHAT TIME?!"

"2:00!"

Milan's mood was not only lifted, but she had found some new friends. Skating friends. Milan ran back to the Rod's and Rome and said, "I'M COMING HERE TOMORROW!" She smiled.

They looked at her strangely, "Good for you." Jasiah shook his head at her, "Getting crazier every day Lano."

"Shut up Jay." she smacked him upside his head before they all started to back home to Granny Ruby house. Aunt Jennifer was cooking Sancocho. She was finally back home and was looking all better and stuff. She was gone for like two weeks.