"Who's her father?" Ahmed glared gripping her hair and Egypt winced.

"B...Bryson," she stuttered.

"W-what?" Renae had finally found her voice.

"Don't give me that look, not like the news make a difference anyway," Egypt rolled her eyes then started laughing uncontrollably.

The crazed look in her eyes had Renae scared and Ahmed just shook his head before he smacked her up a few times. "Get to talking," He gritted.

"Bryson is your father. I slept with him a few times behind Ahmed's back and tried to cover my tracks by sleeping with him unprotected."

"B-Bryson?" Renae repeated.

"Yes damn, how many times are you gonna ask," Egypt sassed just as Mama Karen began to stir.

"Showtime," Ahmed smirked rubbing his hands together then walked away. Renae stared at Egypt with tears in her eyes and a scorned heart.

"How could you?"

"Boohoo, save your tears I never needed them. Truth be told I wish I would've gotten that abortion when I had the money," Egypt spat.

Renae hung her head and let the tears fall. She was angry but also devastated. She told herself over and over again that her mother was sick and needed help, she told herself that until she calmed down.

Mama Karen looked from Egypt to Renae and her eyes instantly welled with tears.

"Please don't cry.... I'm trying to keep it together," Renae told her and Mama Karen dropped her head. The last thing she remembered was taking out the trash when she was hit from behind.

"What does he want?"

"Your ungrateful ass, it's pretty obvious," Egypt laughed and Renae turned her nose up.

"Fuck you, I can't believe I'm even sitting here crying for your ass," Renae gritted and Egypt giggled.

"Not my problem, I tried to save your bipolar ass but you wanted to be a bitch,"

"I'm not bipolar," Renae spat trying to get free but made little to no progress.

"Bitch I knew since you were five, I'm just surprised it took you this long to figure it out,"

Karen and Renae both stared at Egypt disgustedly.

"And you got anger issues," She snickered. "That was the drugs,"

Renae's jaw dropped. "You sick bitch!"

"I'm sickkkk just like you areee," Egypt sang swinging her head crazily.

Karen felt as if she was looking in the mirror watching her. Egypt was acting the same way her late husband used to before he took another hit to get higher than the last. She knew Egypt was getting high but she didn't know she was up there up there.

"Does King know?" Mama Karen asked trying to drown out Egypt's obnoxious laughter.

"He... he shot him," Renae mumbled then began crying when Karen started screaming.

"I'm sorry," Renae apologized but Karen was broken. She was angry, she was hurt and she needed to know if King was ok.

"This is your FAULT!" Karen roared looking at an unfazed Egypt.

"Look you old bat," Egypt turned her nose up. "I don't care about your tears or that stupid ass son of yours. I would have killed him too,"

"Is that right?" Ahmed smirked re-entering the living room with a gun in his hand.