Requital of the Penance

Start from the beginning

Jungkook hummed, a light blush on his face "It's valentine's day soon. . ." Jimin giggled, glancing at Jungkook. "I better get with Taehyung soon. I'm sure he'll definitely want to strategize." Jungkook's blush deepened but his lips turned into a wide smile. "Shut up!" "Watch your mouth Kook, I'm still older!" Jungkook laughed, throwing his head back. "Sorry hyung."

Jimin hummed as he entered his apartment. He quickly took his shoes off before entering, a light smile on his face. He stopped, however, when he saw Yoongi asleep on the couch. He had his head leaned over the back, mouth slightly open. He was letting out soft snores as he slept. "Yoongi? Yoongi, wake up." Jimin said as he sat down next to him on the sofa. He lightly shook his shoulders, rousing him from his sleep. "What're you doing home so soon?" "Joon. . . Joon told me to go home cause I passed out in the studio." "What?!" Jimin asked worriedly.

Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head "Not literally, I fell asleep whilst I was working on a project." Jimin sighed, a mad pout on his lips. "Yoongi, promise me you won't be working this entire four weeks. You need to rest! I don't know why you work so hard all the time." "I work hard because I can't stop. I need to provide for you." Yoongi responded, sleepily staring into Jimin's eyes. "How can you provide from me if you pass out randomly? I work Yoongi, we'll provide for each other.

You can't have the burden by yourself. Please. . . for me, get some rest and don't stress yourself anymore. We're human Yoongi. . . we're not built to survive constant working." Yoongi let out a sigh when he saw Jimin's sad expression. He chuckled slightly, raising Jimin's chin so that they look straight into each other's eyes. "Okay, I promise I'll try to slow it down." Jimin let out a breath of relief before smiling warming. "Thank you." Yoongi looked down to Jimin's smile before looking back up.

He slowly moved closer, pressing his lips on Jimin's. Jimin had immediately read the atmosphere and closed his eyes, opening his mouth when he felt Yoongi's tongue ask for access. He raised his arms to wrap them around Yoongi's shoulders, feeling him pull his body closer by his waist. This has happened before. Jimin and Yoongi had felt this way before, the need to be with each other intimately, finally going all the way but something always came up. It was either nervousness, someone interrupts or there just isn't any time.

Jimin could feel his skin slightly tingling whenever Yoongi moved his hands around his frame, slowly moving to touch him under his shirt. Jimin gasped when he felt Yoongi's cold fingers touch his skin. He felt his body being pushed so that his back laid on the sofa, legs opening for Yoongi to comfortably situate himself in between them. "Jimin. . . is this. . . okay?" Yoongi asked, moving to look at Jimin. Jimin had red cheeks, lips light swollen.