Chapter 7

"Right Thing" -!Strong Language!-

Until...

Eren caught me by his hand (As he already regenerated) and place me on his head, As he swooped The Female Titan's legs and head straight back to the Survey Corps.

"Mayra, Can you shoot up a flare?. We're already done." Eren said as he somehow able to communicate to me as I only nodded and Held the pain to make myself not to scream.

I grab the Yellow flare and shot through the air until we saw other flares shot up meaning they had got the signal.

"They're already heading back, Lets go" Eren said as He Started running pass the trees.

My face darkened as I saw my Comrades Corpses running through my mind as I felt the sting of Pain through my whole entire body.

"E-eren... Pls H-hurry up.." I groaned as I manage to speak less and less and began losing consciousness.

"We're almost there Mayra, Pls hold on." Eren said as he cursed himself for not being able to save me in time.

DAMN THOSE TITAN! I SWEAR IF THEY TOUCH MAYRA AGAIN I WILL KILL THEM ALL! AND I SWEAR IT!

...

I smiled as we reached The Survey Corps as I got down on the Ground and help Eren get out of his Titan form.

I groaned again as I was nearly losing consciousness, As Eren pick me up as he run inside as fast as he can.

Holding the doors wide open, We saw all of the Cadets gathered up as they looked at us Worryingly.

"MAYRA! OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!, Mike! Carry Mayra to The INFIRMARY! NOW!" Hanji said as She saw us right infront of the Stage as Mike nodded and carried me to the Infirmary.

As Mike was walking through the halls I closed my eyes as I was feeling my breathing got heavier and heavier until someone spoked.

"Oi! Mike! You still have some-" That voice sounds familiar..

Levi?.

His words where broken as he saw me laying in Mike's arms, bleeding and almost running out of air to breath as He's face darkened and said, "Why the hell are you still standing there idiot?, GO AND HURRY UP AND GET HER INTO THE INFIRMARY!!!! " Levi's voice Echoed through the halls as Mike gently started to run as we arrived in our destination.

I groaned as Mike putted me in a bed as Hanji came in and started doing something.

I felt my Eyes closed as I heard one sentence before I fell out of Consciousness.

"Four Eyes, You better do something for her to heal or I'll f**king rip your throat off"

...

"Mayra..."

"Mayra..."

"Mayra!"

I jolted up from my sleep which seems like forever, Until I saw two people that seems familiar and which seems like a dream to me.

"F-Farlan?, I-Isabel?" My words were broken as I saw them get nearier and nearier and as they sat in the edge of the bed I was sitting up.

"Y-your alive?" That question was released from my mouth before my mind even get to stumble that question, As my mind has millions of question interacting with my head.

"Calm down Amayra, We arent gonna hurt you. We only want to say something okay?, Pls dont stress yourself in the loving of cleaning supplies." I calmed myself down as I pouted in his last sentence.

"So... This is a dream then?... Why Farlan?... Isabel?..." My voice cracked as I felt tears running through face as I saw Isabel smiled and as She removed my tears away.

"Hey!, Please dont cry! Levi-Bro wouldn't like that wouldn't he?" Isabel said as she smiled.

Levi?...

"W-wait!, Levi He h-he!" My words wouldn't get out from my mouth as Isabel and Farlan smiled, Then laughed.

"Hey.. W-why are you two laughing?" I said as I saw them began tearing up.

"I think someone has a crush~~" Isabel teased.

I blushed at her words, Thinking of something. Until my face darkened as I looked at them.

"Hm? Is there something wrong Amayra?" They questioned at the same time, Becoming serious.

"This is... A dream isnt it?" They frowned as I said those words, Leaving me completely unsatisfied.

"Or... Am I already dead?" I asked once again as Farlan began to speak.

"Niere... I know this is hard but, You have to move on" Farlan's voice cracked "Me and Isabel want you to move on so You can be happy, Happy with Levi and the Others Ofcourse."

"And so you cant always dwell on us, We love Amayra. Pls live, Remember that We're always in your heart" Isabel continued, Leaving me completely shock.

"I... What if I dont wanna live an-" My words were interrupt By Isabel, "Dont Ever say that!, Levi-bro wouldn't like that wouldn't he?. He already lose Too much people that he cared enough, And we dont want Him losing you too." Isabel sighed, Almost crying.

I gasped, Leaving my mind unthinkable.

What would I do now?.

"Amayra Mirya Niere Riah Aide, Do you Choose to Live, Or Do you choose to Die" Farlan Said as he looked me eyes to eyes as he begging me to choose being alive.

"I want.... to Live ." Isabel smiled as Farlan did too.

"Well... I guess we're gonna see you in the future I guess... We love you Amayra.." Farlan said as He and Isabel hugged me as I began tearing up.

"Heh, Say Hi to Levi-Bro for me okay!" Isabel smiled as I nodded with a small smile.

I looked at Farlan as he was about to say something.

"Niere?" He called me by my Nickname.

"Yes Fary?"

He smiled, As he whispered something to me.

"Confess to Levi so I can be his best man okay?" I blushed at his words as he laughed.

"I'll miss you guys, So much" My voice cracked as They hugged me tighter and tighter.

"I guess this is goodbye then"

I smiled again before letting my darkness consume me, Until I came to think what had I just remembered.

Erwin's Order.

...

"Mayra?"

"Mayra!"

"Pls Wake up!"

I Groaned as I gently open my eyes as I saw Eren, Krista, Ymir, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Mike and Hanji staring at me worryingly.

"Thank God your alive!, We thought we lost you!" Armin said as Krista hugged me.

I stayed silent.

"Is there something wrong Mayra?"

"Can you speak?"

"Do you need something?"

"Are you okay?"

They started asking a bunch of questions until Hanji interrupted.

"Guys! Guys! Quiet down!, Your gonna stress her out! Let her speak pls!" Hanji said out loud as Everyone decided to shut up.

"Now Baby cake, Is there anything you need?" Hanji asked as everyone stared at me.

I sighed and said The one thing that keeps coming through my mind.

"Where's Levi?"