Busted

Yunho has never been this hyped up for a song before. I Need U by BTS came up on the playlist and he was like a whole demon dancing to it. Eunmi watched over his movements as her eyes glinted with admiration, unintentionally having the corner of her lips curled. She liked it. She liked the way his movements went so smooth after one another as if he was born to dance.

"That's not really the latest song to have on your playlist?" She questioned, not really expecting for an answer. Her eyes never leaving the man's movement which were still dancing to the song's every beat. He wasn't dancing with full energy, but it still looked amazing.

"Old but gold, they said." He remarked, his eyes averted towards her from the corner of his eyes, "Besides, I dance good with this song." 

Eunmi couldn't help but to roll her eyes exaggeratedly, leaving an exasperated sigh from her mouth as she finally took her eyes away from Yunho, who's cocking his eyebrows and smug played on his lips playfully. 

Eunmi took notice of a few stray cats before she started to squeak excitedly and bent down to the ground to play with them beside the playground's bench, trying to take a breather after having a jog around the neighborhood with the man who forced to do so. He thought that she had locked herself up in her room for too long, watching her endless drama series as she procrastinated on doing anything beneficial forever. Maybe it's only better to drag her out rather than see her lay on her sofa with popcorns all over her and crumpled tissues scattered on the floor, wet from her tears; results of watching her sad movies. As Eunmi stroked the cat's head, she let out incoherent words with high pitched voice that sounded like how a person would talk to a baby. 

As Yunho eyed her actions, little did he know, he felt himself having butterflies roaming around in his stomach, very subtly but noticeable. His insides felt warmed and the corner of his eyes creased as he smiled. He was at a trance for a second before a a yelp snapped him back into reality. Eunmi might had hit the sensitive spot on the cat's belly, and she felt a sharp pain on her hands before a screech came out of the cat. As she looked down towards her hand, blood was trickling down the three lined wound.

"Ah man, cats never liked me." She whined, eyes never leaving the wound with a pout as she walked towards Yunho who's dancing to TWICE's song.

As his eyes laid on her bloody hand, his eyes were wide and immediately stopped doing whatever and went closer to her. His hand flew to hers without a second thought and he examined the wound intently as he brought her hand close to his face. His sudden action caught her flustered and heat began crawling up her face.

"That's nasty. Told you don't play with cats around here." he commented, his grasp on her loosened and shrugged nonchalantly as he didn't notice the blush on her cheeks. Maybe because it looked like she's about to cry from the scratch, not blushing because of him.

She cleared her throat, "But they're so cute I wanna squish them and stuff y'know?" 

"Why play with a cute cat that scratch you and hurt you when you have a cutie right here?"

As soon as she heard it, her brows kneaded, stunned, and she slowly looked up to his face, where her eyes laid upon a man who made cringy try-hard cute expressions.