She's Legal

Satan was a demon on a mission. He was pushing past all the freshmen looking for one, in particular, Envy. He and envy go way back and they caught feelings when she was in 5th grade. She was 10 and Satan was 13 so they decided not to do and wait till she matured. Now Envy was 15 and Satan was 17, soon turning 18. His original plan was to ask her out when she was 14 but they would never see each other since they would be in different hallways. He turned past a corner and heard a very familiar giggle. He turned his head and although he couldn't see her he automatically knew it was her. Her face was covered by the locker she was putting her stuff in but her pink dress, pastel ski jacket, white thigh highs and the black cat tail swinging between her legs gave it away. He slammed her locker shut and leaned against it. Envy jumped back and her ears spiked up "Hey Doll~" He smiled and fixed his red bomber jacket. Envys face reddened and she smiled at the demon. "Hey, Satan." He ran his fingers through his gelled jet black hair. "Soooo how old are you now?" He says his cheeks tinted slightly, Envy smiled and flashed her ID. "I'm a 15-year-old freshman this year!" Satan smiled and sighed with relief. "Yes! Your legal!" Envy giggled,"So what do plan on doing now?" Her face was as red as tomatoes and it made his heart beat fast. "Well, I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time..." Her eyes lit up."Y-yeah what is it?" He looked into her eyes, the moment was so sincere it felt like time itself had stopped. "I really wanna go out with you." Envy squealed and her ears perked up in Excitement."Yes! Oh yes! yes! yes!" She hugged Satan and he hugged her back."Ive been wanting you to ask me out for forever!"
"I'm just glad you said yes!" They look at each other and blush like crazy.