Chapter 17-Battle Scene

Lolbit's POV

I was just joking with Bonnie and Chica about there relationship when the explosions happened. Then everyone was running, yelling and screaming. Not again...This can't happen again! This is the selling all over again, running, screaming, fear. No. I will not stand by as Nightmare tries to ruin this. I grab the closest thing, which happens to be a frying pan, and run outside. Any person that comes near wearing the Nightmare brand gets a frying pan to the face, balls, stomach, or head. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A bunch of people in Black scream. I glance over to see that Blue, Vixen, Smoke and Ash are chasing them with guns and swords. Blue is holding a club with nails sticking out of it over her head. I keep running, hitting anyone that isn't on my side. Then I spot Mangle. Nightmare was looming over her, holding a dagger.

"Goodbye, Mangle. Have fun in hell." Nightmare growls, and throws the dagger down. I don't know why I did it. I just wasn't thinking of my safety, I was thinking of Mangle's. I didn't think of the consequences, and now I might never see my best friend again. 

Mangle's POV

No. H-How?! How did he find us?! A army of animals in black suits pour out of the ship, attacking everyone here. Nightmare walks over to us. He's looking straight at me. Foxy leaps up and punches Nightmare in the face. Nightmare growls and whirls around, pouncing on Foxy. They wrestle on the ground, neither one showing signs of stopping. I pull myself up and try to go over and help, but as soon as a put pressure on my left ankle, pain flares. I yelp and fall to the ground. Foxy glances up, distracted, giving Nightmare time to sock Foxy in the face. He then grabs Foxy and throws him into a wall. Foxy's head slams against it and falls to the ground, unconscious. Nightmare turns to me. I quickly scramble up, forgetting about my ankle, and hobble away as fast as I can. Fear is driving me, so its not long until I trip. When I flip over, Nightmare places his foot on my chest and holds me there. In his hand is a dagger, with a red grip and a black blade. 

"This was probably the most fun I've had in a while. Chasing you all around, scaring you, feeling your fear." Nightmare smiles, showing his pointed teeth. "To bad all good things come to an end." He holds the dagger high above his head.

"Goodbye, Mangle. Have fun in hell." He brings the dagger down. Time slows down. One minute, Nightmare's about to end my life. The next, Lolbit has tackled Nightmare, and his head slams on the ground, knocking him unconscious. Lolbit walks over and helps me up.

"T-Thanks Lolbit. You just saved my life!" I cry, hugging her. She smiles as we break the hug.

"No problem! I couldn't let my best friend get hurt! Now, lets go tie-" Lolbit stops, and gasps. I cock my head, and feel something fall on my foot. I glance down. Blood. My eyes widen and I look at Lolbit again. I nearly scream. Lolbit has a dagger through her chest, blood dripping from it. 

"NO!" I scream. Nightmare pulls the dagger from her chest. She falls to the ground with a sickening thud, breathing what might be her last breath.

Im sorry. Im so, so, sorry. Sorry for the long wait, next chapter should come out tomorrow. Tell me what you thought of the chapter. bye and love you all!