I'll protect you. (X x Reader)

Comenzar desde el principio

   CREDIT TO THE ARTIST CAN BE SEEN IN HIS WATERMARK

       "Oh goodness me! I thought you were someone else! Forgive me please!", The strange reploid apologized.
"B-blood?! So he must be-"
       Zero prepared his Z-Saber. "Who are you?! And who are you looking for?!", he demanded.
      "My my~ a ferocious one are we? No matter. I'll answer your questions anyway."
       "My name is AT-A3, ADfor short. I'm just looking for a girl that caught my interest. She actually happened to arrive with you and that other Astro Boy. Could you point me in that direction, please?".
      Zero gritted his teeth, he knew exactly who he was talking about. "No."
      "My a stubborn one are we? I'd just thought I'd play some tag with her. And when I catch her I'll-"
"I'm gonna stop you right there you damned bastard. Don't lay a finger on her or that 'other Astro Boy', as you called him.", Zero threatened.
"Now then...", AD spat. "I'm afraid I'll have to cut you off from them.", He hissed. And like the Wolverine, 3 steel blades that were covered in blood emerged from his knuckles.
But luckily, Zero was not taking any BS today! Zero contacted X on his communicator.
      "Zero? What is it?!", X asked.
"X! Get to (Y/n) now! She's in danger! The Maverick is after her and- AGH!!!"
    "Zero? Zero?! Are you alright?! ZERO!"

'I'm afraid this communicator has gone offline."

          X stood dumbfounded for a moment. "But no S.O.S.?", he asked himself.
          No S.O.S. meant Zero wasn't in danger, so he must have some extra energy. "Please be okay Zero."
       X contacted (Y/n) immediately and asked her to stay put and hidden. If this thing can defeat Zero that easily then both him and (Y/n) hardly stood a chance alone.
      Once he got her coordinates he began to sprint over to where she was. It would take at least 15 minutes at that rate, they were too far apart.

TO (Y/n)

     (Y/n) sat under a willow tree hidden like X had requested. It was still and quiet, except for (Y/n)'s racing circuitry. All she could hear was her inner components palpitating within her.
    But unfortunately, her stalker was much faster than X. Much faster.
    She sat curled into a small ball, and could hear the rhythm of someone walking. 'thump' 'thump' 'thump' 'thump'
    As the thumps grew louder (Y/n) could make out a song in the tune of, 'Pop goes the Weasel'.

"Although you hide and are being petty~.
I'll find you my pretty~.
So come on out when you are ready. Come play with AD!!".

The thumps and song grew louder and louder until they were on the other side of the willow tree.
"You know, this is always the spot people try to hide in.", he purred.
(Y/n) prepared her weapons. In under a second, she lunged at the shadow on the other side of the tree and attacked. But to her dismay, AD had dodged her attack, and slammed her into a nearby tree.
(Y/n) stood up using the tree for support, but this 'AD' trapped her by pressing his body against her.
He held her wrist down in one hand and her chin up with the other, leaving her defenseless just like that!
'You know, you really are pretty. Maybe I can have some fun with you instead of just adding you to my collection.", he grinned devilishly.
Then forcing her down to the ground, he took out his claws, that were stained in red.
"No, no! NO! STOP!", (Y/n) begged. She hated being a damsel in distress. And now she can't warn X.
AD stuck his claws in her as deep as he could and slowly dragged his Wolverine claws across the left side of her torso and leg. Making her immobile.
She let out a weak and shrill scream, that was thought by her to not have been heard by anyone. But fortunately, she was mistaken.

To X

X rushed towards the source of (Y/n)'s scream. He found he was behind the maverick harming her, so he could get the jump on him. X charged his buster to the maximum, and before AD had a chance to turn around he fired. Knocking him far away.
X rushed to (Y/n)'s limp body. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)?! Are you okay?! Please be alive!", he pleaded scooping her up as he sat on his knees.
She was barely conscious and only coughed to reply. X stood up and held her back in one hand and legs in the other. He began to run as fast as he could, away from that monster.
"X are you there?! Zero's communicator is down again!", Alia chimed in.
"Alia (Y/n) is hurt and can't walk! That maverick is after her!", X cried out. "OK! We're sending backup!", Alia replied.
(Y/n) shifted and whimpered. She knew she was helpless and she hated it. But now she couldn't do anything about it.
As X ran with (Y/n) in his arms, he ran straight into a cul-de-sac in the forest path. He tried to turn around but AD managed to chase them down and corner them there.
"Found you~" he sang. "Hand her over, now.", he demanded. X set her down carefully behind him and prepared his X buster. "N o".
"THEN YOU WILL DIE!", AD screamed lunging at him. But his attack never came. In front of him stood Zero, who just dropped a Sub Tank at his own feet.
     "Not on my watch!", he yelled slashing at X's attacker. Zero managed to land a hit on his right shoulder. AD held his injury and screamed out in pain. "X! Grab (Y/n) and get out of here! We have back up coming in a Bee Blader, so go! Run! Get out of here!", Zero ordered.
     X nodded and scooped (Y/n) up in a bridal position again. He sprinted into into the woods in an unknown direction until he grew exhausted.

      He slowed to a walk and found another willow tree much larger than the one he saw earlier. X figured he ran far enough. So he carried the hurt
(Y/n) and sat underneath it, laying her onto his lap to examine her wounds. "Your cuts are extremely deep, hopefully you can recover.", he said grazing his fingers ever so lightly over her injuries.
She whimpered.
       "Sorry..", X apologized. He didn't mean to hurt her, but at least she was somewhat conscious. He began to pet her hair to comfort her.
       'Hm...soft..", he thought.  She stirred, and opened her eyes. She groaned held her head. She attempted to sit up, but feel back down immediately holding her side.  "X?...X is that you?", she asked.
        "Yeah it's me don't worry we're safe. Help is on the way.", he assured her while continuing to pet her hair.
          "X?", she asked as if she had something to say.
"Yes? What is it?".
             "I'm sorry.", she apologized in a dismal tone.
"What?! What for? You didn't do anything!".
               "I got hurt and I put everyone in danger. And I worried you. It's my fault that."
      X pulled her into a gentle hug and buried his head into the crook of her neck. "Please, don't blame yourself for something you can't control. It messes you up, and I know that.", he choked.
    (Y/n) slowly and gently hugged back. "Please don't cry X, if you cry I'll cry.".
      X didn't listen. Silent tears began to fall down his face as he choked once again. "I c-care for you so m-much. P-please don't leave me. D-don't go...please. Stay here with us, I'll p-protect you. I-I promise.".
     (Y/n) began to cry as well. She always saw X as a close friend. But now she sees him as something more.
Finally, X's feelings are mutual.