Poppin's Party X Blind Fem Reader

Warning: Grammars errors!!! ;-;

~Y/N's Pov~

"Here let me help you!" I hear my friend Kasumi said, I couldn't see, but I feel her shoving the chopsticks in my mouth...... *Glup* Lasagna!!! Wow, I knew my mother told me she made a special "obento" but I didn't expect this special. "Wahhh it looks delicious!!! Ne~ne~ can I prove a bit!!?" Kasumi asked in a cute manner. "Hey, Kasumi! you have your own food don't be there stealing Y/N's food!" This voice was from Arisa, I let out a chuckle before nodded my head"It's fine, Arisa, and of course, you can have from mine Kasumi * smiles at her*" I said. You don't need to see to know Kasumi already shoved a piece of my food. *So how it is??" I ask, then I heard her gasp "How you know I took a bite!?" She exclaimed like was the most awesome thing in the world. " She is a magician" I heard O-Tae said. I chuckled as I feel Arisa's heavy sigh. " The truth is..... I have the Third eye." This time I heard two gasps. "A Third eye!? Let me see let me see" " Wow..."
*Giggled* Yeah I love so much spend time with those two. "You shouldn't say that  to these two you know..." Arisa said in an irritating voice, I waved my hand in front of her. "But it's funny, besides without any of those two... *Smile* this wouldn't be the same".

~3rd Pov~

At your smile Arisa blush hardly she looks away you can't see her though, but, whatever. the school bell sound signaling lunch ended. Y/N was about to stand but before she could, Arisa and Saaya wrapped their arms to help you, around your arms. They both glared at each other, Arisa pressed your arms between her boobs make you blush, Arisa grinned at Saaya who growls at her. The rest of Popippa look at the scene with jealous eyes. An through they mind cross just one thought. ' I want to have Y/N in my arms too'. You blushed hard, not all have two beautiful (*Cough* sexy *Cough*) girls "fighting" for you. "Eemm girls?...." " Don't worry Y/N I'm gonna lead you to your classroom" Arisa said pushing your arms more between her breasts, this made In Saaya's forehead appeared a thick mark."I don't think Y/N wanted to go with someone who has a serious emotional disorder. Don't you think Y/N~ you wanted Me to go with you, right~?" Our favorite Baker seductive said to the now red girl. To all surprise, another body launched to you and it's not was Kasumi nor Tae it was Rimi! Who hug you tightly and you being a bit taller than she is, her's face was between your boobs. All eyes widen, while Saaya's and Arisa yelled at her, Kasumi and O-Tae decided to join her, leave you in a Popippa's sandwich. You pass out for loss of blood.

~Timeskip~

End of the school and for you was everything but normal, Girls constantly clingy onto you, fighting for you, put in words could be "A heavenly hell".  School ended and you expected a normal walk with your friend, Eve, yeah, you expected, instead of that you get drums, please

*Drums noise*

An walking with Poppipa yay!!!............. That what someone else said, yeah you're happy to have someone to guide and walk with you but..... "Hey! Stop clinging to her too much! You make her uncomfortable!" "What!! I think you're the one that makes her uncomfortable, you miss "I would fuck a rabbit!!"

Youuuuu not. Let's put you at day, you're in the middle with, Arisa clung to your left arm while Tae is on the other, the rest are argued with who you're gonna stay. I forgot to mention you stay with Eve the majority of the days cause like that you both can walk to school together and sometimes you also stay with one of the Poppipa's members. Couldn't take it anymore, you pushed yourself off the girl's grip.

They looked surprised you, you didn't wait for the girls and began to walk past them, people said blind develop better their other senses. You did, it for you somes times walk by yourself with someone at your side in case of anything, you don't like using a stick or a dog guide, the reason is you wanted to do things by yourself. Well, and what that has to be with now? Well, it's because you were too busy in the walk, you forgot to uses any of your senses that you ended to hit yourself with a light poster, the other yelled your name worriedly and rush at your side and helped you to stand up. "Hey, you need to be more careful! You know you-" "Can't walk by yourself I know," you said cutting Saayaa and pushed her back. " Y/N-" "I know I can't walk but I'm tired that everyone thinks I can't do anything for myself! I CAN do things by myself! Okay!? And you know what other things I'm tired of!?  Your fighting!" You yelled throwing all the frustration of the day. The girls looked at you shocked and ashamed" You're my friends all of you are friends and friends don't have to fight and if I'm the reason it's better if-" you get cut by the girls embraced you make all fall on the floor. " We're Sorry!" " We are not gonna fight more!" They yelled really regretting their's behavior, you listening to them before smile." It's okay, you are already forgiven" They look at you with a wide smile, and what happens next change all your life. They pecked at you in the lips."We love you!" They said still on top of you, Your face explore in red knockout you. Yep really change your life.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey yo! Well, the final was lame sorry about that.

Thanks for reading, for your support like always, and Thanks for the 10K I really appreciate it!!

Love u guys!!!

So that's all not to much information so I hope you liked!

~See you next time 🌹~