CHAPTER 49: DARTH VADER VS DR. DOOM

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Star Wars, Marvel, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: These two masters of evil are experts at bending others to their will, but beneath the mask lies the scars of their past... literally.

Boomstick: Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith.

Wiz: And Doctor Doom, sovereign ruler of Latveria.

Issei: Oh their names alone says "fear my power!"

Koneko: I get that feeling too.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Darth Vader

Wiz: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, Darth Vader was one of the most dangerous and respected killers among the stars.

Boomstick: Nobody stood a chance, He was a "force" to be reckoned with... Heh heh!

Some found that funny, some not so.

Background

Real Name: Anakin Skywalker

Height: 6 ft 7 in

Weight: 299 lbs

Age: 46 years

Home World: Tatooine

Trained 13 Apprentices

Languages Known

- English, Huttese, Sith, Droid Binary

Conseived by Midi-Chlorians... Ugh *Everyone were confused.*

Wiz: But before he was a Dark Lord of the Sith, he was Anakin Skywalker, an innocent child sold to slavery on the harsh desert planet of Tatooine.

Boomstick: Anakin was a prodigy mechanic, a prodigy pod-racer and a prodigy Jedi! So I'd say the junk dealer who bought him got a pretty sweet deal. You know, apart from the whole... "ownership of people" thing....

Rossweisse: Wow, he's a mechanic at that age?

Asia: He's so talented.

Then Liam Neeson showed up and measured his power-level to find out that this kid was the Chosen One! Destined to do something great that would bring balance to the all-powerful Force, whatever the fuck that means!

Issei can relate to that, which is why this reminded him of himself.

Wiz: Freed from slavery and trained under Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi,

Wiz: Anakin grew into an extremely powerful Jedi, capable of lifting starships and crushing buildings with just his mind.

Everyone jawdropped at this.

Issei: He can do stuff like that?!

Yuuto: He must have really strong telekinesis.

Wiz: He quickly rose through the Jedi ranks to the very top, and lead the legendary 501st Legion in the galaxy-wide Clone Wars.

Boomstick: He also grew into a really arrogant and whiny douche.

Anakin: It's all Obi-Wan's fault! He's holding me back!