"I-I see y-your nervous." Jeremy stated with a small smile. I smiled back at him.

"Just a little. Don't tell the others, they need to think I'm a macho chick." I said with a grin. He laughed at my statement, setting his bag down on the desk. I leaned back in my seat and stared at him. It was weird, I mean, the guy's art work in my world pictured him with a question mark for a face and brown hair, he was basically the opposite of that. Now that I think about it, so is Mike, he doesn't have bags under his eyes, long brown hair, no scars.... completely different.

"So a-are you r-ready for your second night?" Jeremy asked. I smiled a little. The guy was really sweet, he was trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, I mean at least Im with a pro." I stated. He blushed, looking through his bag. He pulled out a bottled coffee and held it out to me. I looked at him confused. "Whats this for?" I asked. he smiled and scratched his cheek.

"Consider it a w-welcome gift. Also the first n-night with out us all is usually the hardest.I-s mean, s-staying awake that is." Jeremy stated. I smiled at him.

"Thank you. I will bring you a coffee next time we work together." I said. He pulled out his own and shook his head.

"D-Don't worry about i-it." He stated dismissively.

The bell, signaling that our shift started rang. The room turned tense and Jeremy picked up the tablet. I was watching the right door while he took care of the left side.

I heard him yelp as he smashed the door button. I jumped at a thunk. He turned the light on and yelped at the chicken that peeked through the window.

"Awww~ Jerey-Bear! Please let me in~" It sang pleadingly. A shiver ran down my spine at her light hearted voice. It wasn't even her voice, it was the expression she had. 

"N-No! G-Go A-Away!" Jeremy cried.  Chica's face moved a little like she was trying to make a pouty face.

"Now thats not nice." She whinned. Her eyes moved from him to me, they lit up.

"You must be the new girl Bonnie and Foxy talked about yesterday! I am so excited! Its been so long since I have had a girl to talk to." She said with a grin. I smiled a little. It really must be lonely to be the only girl in this place. I waved at her.

"Nice to meet you Chica. Im a big fan of yours." I stated. She giggled and jumped a little.

"A fan of mine, really!? That makes me so happy!" She clapped. Jeremy looked at me a little shocked. I looked at him confused.

"Something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

"N-No. I-Its just.... T-They never a-act this way... I-its a little strange." Jeremy stated. I shrugged. "W-Were you close to them , b-before you started w-working here?" He asked. I shook my head.