// C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R //

Lacey lay on the hotel bed, letting herself succumb to the sleep that was trying to pull her in. She was drained from the flight, not a single bit of energy left in her to move or even speak. It was as if the flight had exhausted her completely, or had it been what Matty with his inflight entertainment? She couldn’t quite tell, but then again she didn’t care enough to think about it more deeply. All she knew for sure was one thing: there was no way she was leaving this bed again today – no matter what she might miss or whom she might anger.

Just as she was slowly drifting off into a peaceful slumber, she felt a body plop down right next to her causing both the bed and her to wobble slightly at the sudden impact.

“Lace, it’s time for our soundcheck. Wake up, love.” The soft voice of the man she adored so much lulled her out of the last bit of sleep she was grasping on to.

She shook her head softly, not wanting to waste any more energy than needed on the action, as she mumbled, “I’m so tired. I want sleep.”

His hand stroked through her hair, smoothing down the few turquoise strands that had moved in every direction but the one they were supposed to move in, “Come on. I’ll carry you and you can sleep some more during soundcheck.”

She turned to her side and nuzzled her head into the pillow, not willing to give up this personal piece of fluffy heaven she had attained just moments ago, “I’m so tired.” She repeated her words from before, as if they were the only thing she was absolutely sure of in that moment.

“I don’t want to leave you here.” Matty mumbled as he lay down beside her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, her small body carving perfectly into his own, slightly bigger one, “Where is all this tiredness even coming from?” He chuckled lightly, thinking back to her pleasured face during their flight - all thanks to his handiwork.

Her body immediately responded to his and she nestled herself against him, her butt pressing against his groin out of pure innocent sleepiness on her end, though it may not have seemed so innocent on his, “Flight was exhausting.”

A smirk formed on his lips as he heard her say that and he slowly let his hand trail downwards to her thighs, an area they had already explored quite well that day, “Hm why’s that?”

Not up to playing games she simply mumbled, “You.”

“I?” He questioned as if he didn’t know what she was talking about, absolutely endeared by this sleepy Lacey that was even more innocent than her awake version.

“Fingered me.” She breathed out, close to falling back into the sleep that had been stolen from her seconds ago, “A lot.”

A burst of laughter came out of Matty’s mouth due to her choice of words, “I fingered you a lot?” He questioned as he calmed down a bit, his eyebrows raised though of course, she couldn’t see that through her closed eyelids.

“Mhh…” She hummed out happily, a smile forming on her lips at the memory, “It was nice.”

She felt him laugh against her neck, before his lips landed on it and placed a soft kiss there, “God Lace.” He smirked when his laughter had died down, “You sound like you’re drunk. Let’s go get you up.”

Shaking her head wildly, still with her eyes shut tightly she said sternly, “No. I want sleep.”

“And I want to fuck you.” He shrugged as he sat up, though she – again - couldn’t see him, “Do we always get what we want? No. So stop whining and get up.”

And with that he pulled her body into his arms before throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her towards the door meanwhile ignoring her vehement protests. He honestly didn’t care much about her wanting nothing but sleep, even if he did find her sleepy self quite adorable. There was no way he wouldn’t make her come with them to the show. After all, she didn’t fly all the way to Norway with them just to lie in a bed alone, not taking advantage of the opportunity to explore a new country and its culture. He was certain that the normal Lacey – the one that wasn’t acting like a drunk teenager due to tiredness – would kill him if he let her stay in there, or at least that’s what he told himself to make himself feel better while Lacey threw all kinds of cursewords at him.