Season 1# 2 Out for Revenge-Pt. 2

Previously....
         Robert broke out of prison with Albert's help,and was getting revenge on Mike and he had managed to beat him.
         "Now I have taken my victory selfie, its time you die." Said Robert happily. He grabbed his laser gun and aimed at Mike but then Albert said" Hey, you ain't taking this victory alone. Without me you'll still be in the prison eating stale prison food and doing nothing. I should kill him."
         "No I should." Argued Robert. "No I should." Said Albert. They kept arguing with each other then Robert grabbed the laser gun and gave Albert a wet willie. Robert aimed again but the front of the laser gun got hit by a frying pan. George and Charlie came to save Mike.
         Charlie had his sword and lunged at Robert while George attacked Albert.
        Charlie kicked and Robert blasted but Charlie used his sword to block and deflect until Robert was out of laser pellets then swept Robert's legs. Robert punched Charlie in the face and he landed next to Mike.
        Albert swung a techno spear while George gracefully blocked and dodged. Albert tried to punch but George caught his fist and hit him with his frying pan. "That's for attacking Master Mike." George said calmly and walked away.
        "Uncle. Wake up." Charlie said and slapped Mike till he woke up.
       "What happened? Where am I?" Mike asked gasping. "Do not worry about that now. For now let's head home." George replied.
         At 21:37 pm, at Cluck Manor, 30th April Mike was remembering what happened. "Well Robert were trying to steal something from that chemical plant but I don't know what it was. They fought me before I could get to it." Mike explained to George, Megan and Charlie.
      "Maybe it was some kind of machine." Megan suggested. "Or maybe it was a raw chemical or item that Robert wanted to use to make himself more powerful." Charlie said. "I doubt that." Mike said
      "Seems somewhat unlikely, Master Charlie." George said. "Sorry Charlie but what are the chances that would happen." Megan added.
        Later at Robert's new house near the docks on the aquadrianus bay . "Did you get it? And did you follow my description?"  Albert asked Robert frantically." Yeah you dork I got it keep your sweater vest on. "Robert answered.
        Albert excitedly looked into a canister that had the  chemical or item that Robert and Albert used to get more powerful. "No,no,no you got it wrong you nimrod. This is the exact opposite of what I wanted.
        The item was a small blue glowing crystal clear liquid like substance. What Robert got was orange and solid block like thing. "Well your description was long winded and very complicated." Robert said.
          "No it wasn't. I said its blue, glowy and liquid. That's it."
          "Well whatever." Robert said. "Well I suppose I have to make do." Said Albert. Some of the orange solid substance fell on a skateboard, tumbled out the street and fell on a crate at the docks and a crane which was controlled by a sleeping worker moved a lever which flung the orange substance into Charlie's room which landed on his sword. And made the sword glow different colors.
         The next morning at 8:38 am, Charlie went to the dining room of Cluck Manor and said, "Hey uncle Mike. Did you do anything to Gus?" "Who's Gus?" Mike asked. "Gus is what Master Charlie calls his sword." George answered.
          "Yeah he's  all glowy and orange. Charlie held it up. "You probably spilled something on it." Charlie sighed and went to his room. He brought out a secret compartment in his drawer and a bunch of chemistry equipment came up on a hydraulic board and brought out a duster and dusted some samples into a plastic bag. He put the samples under a microscope and typed the results on a piece of acidic paper, then brought a chemical meter and found out it was a majo potent chemical substance. (In other words, it was strong stuff.)
        He showed it to Mike." Uncle Mike look at the residue of the strange substance on Gus." He also showed him the chemical meter. Mike drank some orange juice and spat it out on Charlie. "George look at what I found!" Mike hollered.
        Charlie grabbed a cushion and screamed into it. "I'm gonna get a towel."
        Later George was looking at the chemical meter. "Where did you find this?" He asked. Charlie butted in and said"I found it on my sword. This morning and I have no idea where it came from." "Hmmmn." George thought. "I will look into it."
         At 10:52 am, at Cluck Tech, Mike was still thinking about the strange substance on  Charlie's sword... I mean Gus.
        "Mr. Cluck, our new department is failing, they complain they don't have enough materials or reasonable ideas. And they require less working hours and maternity leave and minimum wage. Plus we have an opportunity to advance our company to various parts of Foturas and soon... The world!" Said the leader of marketing. The leader of marketing had large black afro hair and glasses and a sweater with business trousers and sandals with socks.. (Nerd alert am I right?)  lightning flashed for the last bit.
       "That last bit sounded too ominous, you're fired." Mike said. He carried his blue briefcase and stomped out. He grabbed a cup of water and threw the empty cup at Mike. "Out." Said Mike.
         "Anyway as you were saying. Well  it appears we are making beneficial profit, we do have competition and I will take care of it."
        Suddenly Mike's personal assistant rushed in and told him, "Sir you have a call from the head of the Major Crimes  Unit." Mike went to his office and the hologram of the head of the Major Crimes Unit came on and he was pretty grumpy. "Mr. Cluck, I know you said you can take care of the problem and all but he is on the loose and he made a mess of the Mckenneth's Chemical Plant not to mention what else he can do!! "I think you're overestimating him just a bit..." Mike said. "No you're underestimating him!! You know what the TPD( That's the Trasinville Police Department.)can handle this ourselves." He said. "Nu- uh." Mike said. "Ya-huh." Argued the head of the MCU. "Na- uh." "Ya- huh." They went back and forth like this.
        "If you don't need my help then shy didn't you catch him a long time ago?" Mike asked. "Uh........ Head of the MCU out." Said the head.
        Later that day, Mike was driving home complaining," Stupid Head. Looks like that overgrown man-baby missed his nap and his bottle cause he is an obnoxious short brat. I can't believe he thinks its my fault."
         Suddenly there was an explosion. Robert and Albert were standing behind the explosion wearing metallic suits with glowing lines which were bright orange. The same shade as the orange of the substance on Gus.
         Suddenly George called Mike." Master Mike the strange substance is actually a chemically advanced form of Energanium which can absorb into what it comes in contact with and can absorb other forms of energy."
          Robert and Albert were terrorising the people and attacking the town. Mike got out and punched Robert but Robert stood there. His suit became multicoloured and he hit Mike back. Mike lay in some rubble and face palmed himself. "Duh, It absorbs energy including kinetic energy.  The TPD came over and one cop hit Robert over and over but he didn't know he was giving Robert energy. Robert beat him and other cops up. "Oh police." Mike sighed.
         Meanwhile Robert was robbing the banks and storing the dosh in his suit. One civilian and the person behind the counter tackled Albert and were trying to fight him but obviously he absorbed the energy and kicked their buns.
         "Don't try to be heroes." Albert smiled. Mike got up and carried Robert out of the area to an abandoned warehouse to avoid damage. Robert attacked Mike and so that he wouldn't get energy and simply dodged his attacks. And he got hit a bunch of times and eventually he got tired of dodging and Robert flung him and kicked him through a wall and grabbed him again and punched him.
        Suddenly they were interrupted by Mike's holophone. "I have to take this." He said. "Oh sure." Answered Robert. Charlie was calling him.
       "Charlie not the time, I'm kinda busy. Robert and Albert have advanced Energanium suits and they..." "I know, that's what I'm calling you about. I think I know what to do..." But Mike interrupted him and said...look Charlie not the time. "And he hung up. "Continue." He said to Robert.
         "He never listens." Charlie said and hopped on his bike with Gus. Robert was about to finish off Mike. "Looks like you're dying today Mike." Said Robert. Suddenly Charlie rode in very dramatically and was panting cause it was a long bike ride." Wow! That was long. I should exercise more." Charlie jumped and held up Gus and hit Robert with the sword. At first nothing happened." Well that was anti climactic." Said Mike.
       Suddenly Roberts suit came apart and pieces flew to Gus and it became multicoloured. "How?!!" Yelled Robert. "Sometimes you gotta fight Energanium with Energanium. Cause its the only thing that can stop itself." Charlie explained. Soon the suit was gone and Mike punched Robert in the face.
         Mike carried Charlie over to where Albert was attacking the police. Charlie hit him on the head with the butt of his sword and his suit was gone too.
         When it was all over. Mike apologized to Charlie. "Hey Charlie I should have listened to you. Without you we wouldn't have defeated Robert. You saved Trasinville. Good job man."
        Charlie said. "Ah ha!! I was right. I told you. That's right. Being a hero is what I do." Mike gave Charlie a noogie and a fist bump.
         "You know I learnt something else, I should have listened to George and remembered my Master's lessons."
         The head of the MCU came over and apologised. "Mr. Cluck, I was wrong about you, you have done well. I will look forward to partnering with you later on."
         Mike had to bend down to shake hands with him. The police took Robert in but they never found Albert.
         Later Albert was in a remote building far from Trasinville talking to someone concealed in the shadows. "We have a common interest, Albert said to the stranger. "Yes to humiliate/destroy that wretched Mike Cluck." The person said. "Now here is a list of my 15 different intellectual plans."
        "Its nice to finally work with someone smart. Not as smart as me but still." And they cackled evilly.

                     The End.