The change

Omg he saw me naked I couldn't help but keep blushing. My stomach growled fuck I have to go ask for my food. I put my big t-shirt covering all my lady parts.

I walked downstairs walking into the kitchen. He was nowhere to be found I walked to his room and I herd groaning.

" God why does she tease me so. The things I would do to her " another groan.

"Taking a cold shower should fix this " he got up and went to the bathroom turning on the water.

I opened his door walking in he yelped

" Only because of her I'm in this pain"

His room had grey walls it looked empty. He had a queen size bed like me but his dresser was different.

I walked into the bathroom and saw his back there was a tattoo of wings on it. I walked closer and touched them. He jumped away.

" Why are you down here Shakira! Why are you in here with me?"

" I was hungry and wanted to eat something and the food wasn't ready." I looked at his body noticing the abs he had I touched them and started breathing hard.

" Please don't touch " he groaned I saw the agony on his face. My hand touched his happy trail and I moved it.

" I'm sorry" I glanced at him and just noticed how sexy he was. His blue eyes got darker he leaned in and kissed me.

First soft then his tongue parted my lips making me get closer to him.

" Take your shirt off Kira" I did as I was told and he got out to the jacuzzi turning it on. " Come here " his voice was so commanding so low I shivered.

He picked me up and put me in his lap the hot water coming to his chest. He kissed me again nipping at my lips.

"How long have you had these feelings for me ?"

" The first time I saw you I fell in love but we aren't suppose to do anything since I'm 20 and your 16 well 17. It's not legal but I can't help the way I feel about you. And when you walked out the bathroom naked I couldn't handle it."