N: Okay I love you

B: I love you too

we ended the call and I got out of the car with the baby bag and went inside the hospital. As I was walking in I got a contraction which made me scream drawing attention to myself, this is how you skip the check-in line. a nurse immediately helped me onto a bed and checked in for me before pushing me to a room so I can have my baby. After I got situated I laid there, and got kind of upset because it was like a flashback, no one was here for me yet again. but that thought was removed when Beyoncé came in.

B: oh my god baby are you okay?

N: Yeah yeah im fine just... in pain.

B: I'm sorry baby

she said sounding full of sorrow which I didn't understand. she kissed my forehead a few times relaxing me.

N: It's okay just please hold my hand, I need something to squeeze

She immediately held my hand and rubbed the back of mine with her thumb.

B: You're gonna be fine, you're gonna give birth and our baby will be healthy

She said more so to herself than to me as I watched her. I could see the fear in her eyes, I recognised it because that was me the first time giving birth, the only difference was that I only had myself to comfort. This time I have my soul mate with me.

N: I love you baby

B: I love you so much more

she said before kissing my lips. The doctor came in to check on me and asked if I wanted an epidural which I denied and he checked my centimetres and I wasn't quite ready to give birth yet meaning I had to go through more contractions.

N: Babe?

B: I'm right here

She said kissing my hand making me smile. I just called her just to let myself know she's here. I love how this time was gonna be so different. I looked at her and I didn't even notice she was soaked from the rain which made me giggle a bit.

B: What?

She looked like a lost puppy, so innocent, I loved it. I caressed her face wiping the streaks of rain from her face.

N: I think you need to dry off

I laughed a little making her do the same. She kissed my hand again before replying

B: But I don't wanna leave you

Nurse: there's a bathroom just here with a shower and some towels inside

N: You should shower before the baby comes.

B: I'll need to go home for new clothes, you sure you'll be fine?

N: Yeah baby I'll be right here

b: okay, I'll be as quick as possible

She said before she reached up and kissed my forehead. She left and I tried to get comfy.

Nurse: First child?

N: Third for me, first birth for my girlfriend

Nurse: awww she seemed really nervous

N: Yeah, its kinda funny

I said making us laugh.

Sometime later Beyoncé came back and she Brough a big bag with her.

N: What's in the bag?

B: Clothes for you, and shower stuff. you doing okay?

n: yeah i'm-... oh fuck

i groaned as a contraction cut me off. Beyoncé dropped everything and held my hand and it squeezed it tightly. when it was finally done i laid back down panting for breath.

b: baby you okay? you need a doctor?

she asked worriedly.

n: no.. no it's fine don't worry

i said stroking the back of her hand as i took deep breaths.

n: did you call my mom?

b: yeah she's gonna pick up the kids and take them to her house.

i nodded, one less thing i gotta worry about. suddenly it i got another huge contraction. i heard Beyoncé press the button as i screamed.

b: it's okay baby everything's ok

she said full of worry. the doctor came in and checked my centimetres and it was time to give birth. more nurses came in but Beyoncé stayed beside me holding my hand.

dr: miss minaj do five deep breaths for me then push on the count of three

i did as he said and then he counted and on three i pushed making me scream. the more i pushed i developed a thin sheen of sweat on my skin, i felt Beyoncé wild my forehead and put her forehead on mine while stroking my hair back.

b: you can do this, you're the strongest woman i know you can do anything.

she said calmly as i just took a few more deep breaths before pushing again.

dr: great the head is out just a few more pushes.

i took another deep breath before using all my power to push my baby out as much as i can.

n: ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

i screamed to block out the pain. soon it was over and before i knew it my baby was laid on my chest. a nurse went to cut the umbilical cord when Beyoncé stopped them.

b: we want the cord attached for at least 30 more minutes.

the nurse nodded and they left.

b: so... is it a boy or a girl?

dr: you have a beautiful baby boy

Beyoncé gasped making me smile.

b: oh my god. i have a son!!!

she said excitedly but quietly. i giggled and looked down at my son as he laid there on my chest.

b: he's so beautiful. just like you. i'm so proud of you

she said caressing my cheek making me smile. i could see it in her face that she was proud and it made me smile brightly.

n: thank you baby.

she kissed my forehead and our son's.

b: what are we gonna name him?

n: i don't know but he looks just like you

i said with a smile. she smiled and kissed my hand and it was at that moment i realised that everything happens for a reason....

***************************************
THANKS FOR READING❤️

what did you think about the chapter?

what did you think about Nicki driving to the hospital by herself? what about Beyoncé's reaction?

what should they name the baby?