What was That???

Start bij het begin

Nandini: Aiyappa what was the reason that he broke this deal. Huhh Arrogant Dracula he is.. like seriously"this deal ca not happen" what was that. How much I know him je is not the one who can cause loss to his company. Than suddenly what happen. He knows that this project can lead this company to a greater Heights still.  Ufff Aiyappa I m gonna mad. Huh.... I have to ask him what was that Yess....

Manik's cabin..

He was working or to be precise trying to do work in his laptop when Nandu enters with a glass of Cold water and keep it on his table with a thud sound..

Manik:(raised his eyebrows) What's this Miss Murthy????

Nandini:(cooly) Chilled Water drink it and let your mind be in peace. I think the whole tiredness had a great impact on you and your mind has literally stopped working..

Manik:(glaring) Are you Mad??? What the hell are u even speaking????

Nandini: No No No I m not Mad Still but soon will be and All Tha ka to YOU....

Manik:(angrier) Miss Murthy stop talking rubbish and tell me what u want???

Nandini: Answers...

Manik:What?? M I looking a teacher to you that you will ask questions from me and I'll give u answers if it is so naa than you are highly mistaken Miss Murthy go and take admission in a school if u wanna play questions answers...

Nandini:(sarcastically) Ohh Wooww Manik  Malhotra cracked a joke oh my god my stomach is paining bcoz of Laughing too much..

Manik:(glaring) Miss Murthy.To. The. Point...

Nandini: Ok fine tell me why you cancelled the deal when you exactly know that this deal was a grt profit to our company..

While Manik looks toward her with a blank face actually from the time he walked out of the Meeting he was thinking the same thing that why He broke the deal when he knew that this is very important for his company but he has no answers... And Nandini was looking towards him to get the answer..  And after not getting any kind of reply she again called him bringing him back to earth...

Manik:(sternly) Do you really think Miss Murthy that iam answerable to you or anyone...

Nandini: Sir look I know their must be some reason but I m not getting any reason plz tell me na otherwise I will not be able to sleep today..

Manik:(casually) Then don't...

Nandini: Arre sir I love my sleep you just............

Manik: Miss Murthy can I have the files of Khanna's project..

Nandini:(pissed) Give me 10 I'll give...

And with this Nandini went out muttering healthy curses to her Boss who actually is a Dracula...

While here Manik took a sigh of relief when's he went out and lean on his Chair..

Manik:(in mind) What was that??? Why exactly I cancelled the deal when I have has no reason at all. Mr Singhania is a old investor of this company than why I broke the deal today even I said that we will never deal again. Is this bcoz of His Son that Piyush or Tiyush whatever. The way he was talking or to say flirting with Lilliput even was checking her out. How can he??? But why it's bothering me????  What was the need to break this deal..Well Lilliput is my employee and that too a brilliant one and I know she will never feel good by this and if we would have signed the deal than that Piyush he had got more chance to woo on Lilliput and she would have felt ackward just like today when he was flirting with her. And she is my employee so it's my duty to protect her. Yess that's the reason hmmm.

His trance broken by Nandini who enters in the cabin with the file still with a pissed face which he royally ignored making her more piseed..

Nandini: Huhhh Dracula....

_______________________________________

Here the chapter finish...

Hope you liked it...

We it was an early update....

So I want a better response too...

Plz Votes Comments and Follow...

Avoid Mistakes if any...

Resemblance with any other story is purely a coincidence....

Diya😘