Harry smirk, looking at her dead body. Harry then wash his hands and face, making sure not to leave any blood stain on his shirt.

-

"Harry, where have you been? I was waiting for you." Anne asked Harry, smiling at him once he get inside the house. Harry roll his eyes at her because she is waiting for him everytime he goes anywhere. But today she is smiling, so maybe something happened?

"I was with Zayn. By the way, why are you smiling?" Harry sit besides her and start to eat the biscuit that is on the table.

"Me and Jay were planing to set a date for you and Louis so you both could get to know eachother better." Harry stop eating and look at her.

"But mum, we already met eachother, why the date?" Harry says.

"Because you both haven't properly know each other."

"But mum-" Anne cut him off

"No exuces, your going on a date with Louis tomorrow and that's final." She says before she get up and went to her room.

'Fuck' Harry thought to himself.

-

Louis woke up early in the morning. Today, he is going on a date with Harry. His mum tell him yesterday that they were planing a date for them. He look at the clock, its 10am.

He sigh and get up from his bed and walk toward the bathroom. He take a quick shawer with a rose smell soap and then wrap a fluffy towel around his body. He walk to his closet and look at his clothes. He want something that is casual for a date. He then find a black lace dress which looks quite good.

He unwrap the towel around his body and wear a black panties before wearing that dress and put on a necklace

He isn't a fan of make up but its his first date with his husband so he wanted to look good. He grab a moistarizer and put on some before he apply some blush on. He apply a mascara on his lashes and a last touch was a pink pastel color shiny lipgloss.

Once he was ready, he look at himself, satisfied with the look. He walk downstairs to greet his mum. When his mum look at him, she smile wider when she look at him up and down.

"Oh my God! Baby, you look so beautiful." She says while look at her son with loving eyes.

"Thank you, mum." He says to his mum, blushing.

"Im sure Harry is going to die when he sees you."

"Mum! Stop!" Louis whines.

"Okay, okay" Jay laughs.

-